Sign in to follow this  
Blue Bus Fan

Saskatoon Fanning Trips

I am heading to Saskatoon at the end of the month. I am wondering will good places to take pictures of the buses? I am also wondering what routes the Nova LFX Artic and the D60LF?

Well, downtown is a good spot. The terminal is at 23rd street and 2nd ave. you can get shots like this-image.jpg

Also, the artics will mainly run on routes 50, 60, and 80. Look for them at center mall (on Acaidia drive, near 8th street east)

Hope this helps. Enjoy your trip in s'toon! Maybe I will see you sometime.

Well, downtown is a good spot. The terminal is at 23rd street and 2nd ave. you can get shots like this-attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also, the artics will mainly run on routes 50, 60, and 80. Look for them at center mall (on Acaidia drive, near 8th street east)

Hope this helps. Enjoy your trip in s'toon! Maybe I will see you sometime.

Cool. Hopefully we do see each other. By the way, what routes do they use the Classics on?

Route 5 mostly. I always saw a classic on weekdays at 8:00 am. And at 3-4 PM at center mall.

Look at the city's website, http://www.saskatoon.ca/DEPARTMENTS/Utility%20Services/Saskatoon%20Transit/Pages/RoutesSchedules(July1,2012).aspx

the routes say if the route is a low floor route or not. (On the back BTW)

Maybe we will see each other, I actually have never seen another transit fan, so maybe we will meet! Also, make sure you check out our bus barns, at 301 24th Street west. Check it out at around 7:45-8:30PM, that's when they park all the buses after each day. That park the buses on the street, so you can walk up to them, and look inside.