Sign in to follow this  
UpLift Vancouver

Tapatalk not working

I seem to be having an issue getting the iOS version of Tapatalk to link to this forum. This has been happening since the recent updates to the forum. Is there any fix to this at the moment?

I recently upgraded the board to the latest version of Tapatalk. Are you using the latest version of the iOS app?

It was broken on my phone earlier today too.

Seems to be working now though. Weird.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I do have the latest version of the iOS app, and just tried re-installing it (with no luck)

what is happening is that I am getting errors saying "this forum is not available" or "Tapatalk hook is disabled for this forum"

I do have the latest version of the iOS app, and just tried re-installing it (with no luck)

what is happening is that I am getting errors saying "this forum is not available" or "Tapatalk hook is disabled for this forum"

What type and model of phone are you using !?

I changed a setting but I am not sure if it will make a difference, can you try again?

It's still working fine on my phone. Spose I could maybe dig out my ipad and try it from there. I think I bought Tapaptalk on there too. Battery is likely deader than a door nail tho.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk