Bombardier - Customer Service Ambassadors

There is a few

Seriously that's all you can muster? It didn't occur to you to elaborate just a little bit?! A guy asked a legitimate question and I'd be willing to bet a bit of information might be helpful. You could provide that without naming names if that's what you're worried about.

And by the way, allow me to correct your grammar: "There are a few."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

thanks ! I started the thread so hopefully it catches their attention. I don't know what else I can do to get the attention of their HR department. I even put on my application that I was told about the position by an employee. I had no clue they were bombardier employees and I only talked to this person once. It would just be cool to talk to someone now and see what I can do to increase my chances.

Seriously that's all you can muster? It didn't occur to you to elaborate just a little bit?! A guy asked a legitimate question and I'd be willing to bet a bit of information might be helpful. You could provide that without naming names if that's what you're worried about.

And by the way, allow me to correct your grammar: "There are a few."

I would have to ask them as I am not sure if they have publicly stated on here that they are working there.

Hello,

I am trying to get into this position and want to work on the trains. Anyone on this site work as a CSA?

Jacob

PM me you are looking to know and I can ask who I know who works as a CSA

From what I can gather, you want to emphasize any work experience where safety and customer service were a factor. I've heard that Bombardier is also hiring with the intent of promoting from within for conductors and engineers, so if you're interested in being a conductor or engineer in GO service, then you will want to apply as a CSA.

Due to my position being transferred overseas, I was going to apply for the CSA position next time it came up. The only thing that concerned me was the need for a drivers license. I at this stage only have a learners permit. That said, I have years of customer service under my belt.

• 3 years later...