Enviro_1203

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which date is the better option?

• July 6
    • July 13
    • July 20
    • July 27
  2. 2. Which bus?

Seeing as interest has been given for a C40LFR charter, heres the topic!

It will be on a Sunday in July, above is a poll as to which date.

I will start planning now to make sure everything is ready prior to booking it.

Also, a poll as to which of the 2 units.

• 2 months later...

You consider those a real bus Mike? Lowering your standards? I think we should do a Glaval charter too before the rattle to pieces.

You better be joking! Id charter a Dodge Ram before a Glaval! Sorry Shawn :P

But anyways, same start and end location as Orion charter, 10-3. If you have any photo stop ideas, pm them to me by June 22 as I will be doing up the route after this date. Also, the charter is once again, FREE of charge, however, everyone is more than welcome to help offset the costs! Thanks everyone! Oh, one last thing, this charter will be Air Conditionned!!!

You guys will have to fill me in on details since I didn't go on last years charter.

10-3 is a good time for me.

If the charter is free, I have no problem bringing soft drinks, snacks, and $5 for "gas money".

A/C is not an issue for me seeing as I'll come prepared with ice packs and water bottles to keep cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, I seriously need some help with the routing! Where do YOU want for photo stops?? Comment your suggestions by the end of tomorrow, June 24, as I need to have the route sent to charters by Thursday! Thanks!

Btw, lets keep the bus AWAY from the route 6 and 33! Lets bring it to where a C40LFR has never been seen!