Garage Transfers

56 minutes ago, New Flyer Fan 27 said:

Good morning I just wanted to let everyone know # 7741 is back in service it is currently on the 306 Max Teal right now.

Have a great day 

That message should go under 2001 d40lf retirement 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wt_enthusiast_photos said:

That’s happens every weekend. It’s nothing special 

There are hundreds of documented out of ordinary spottings of buses being assigned to blocks out of different garages over the nearly 13 years. Although I respect this post is in the wrong thread, as has been pointed out, at what point did the goal posts move, to where they have been over the last 13 years, in determining what is and isn’t an “acceptable” out of ordinary bus spotting? As an insider, who often knows why alot of these out of ordinary spottings actually happen, and has been the cause of several out of ordinary spottings over the last several years,I have always had a keen interest in reading some of the reasons other members speculate these vehicle assignments are happening.

In addition, when did the long standing policy of do not tag photos in replies become non existant?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, R. Meu said:

Are they being prepped to be put back in service for the summer?

Seems that’s way, commitment on weekends is going up by about 20 big buses so Sg probably wants a few extra units on hand 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danielmuscleguy said:

Keep your eyes on 7801, 7808, 7814, 7825, 7840, 7866, 7869, 7884, 7890, and special Winnipeg buses please

I’m not sure they will pull out 7963-7980. Transit has plans to open AG at 50% capacity of pre COVID levels for September 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...