ETS Electric Bus testing

M. Parsons

I think that post means the 6012 was on 120 BEFORE its run on the 14, not after...

Nope. Let me be more specific...

It departed WEM at 15:28, then should have departed Jasper Place as a Stadium bound route 120 at 16:07. It then would have deadheaded Downtown to run as a route 14 WEM express (16:54 outbound departure), meaning it wasn't scheduled back at WEM until 17:56.

In any case, this is all moot as it was changed off for unit 4776 at 16:06 (I may or may not have been there :D).

6011 did a nice long piece of work this morning, back to the garage for 3 hours, and back out for another 8 hour piece this afternoon/ evening. I'm actually thinking the "shifts" that 6011 was MIA for last week were probably for familiarization for a new group of drivers who are getting the BYD's on these longer pieces they seem to be doing now.

Potentially upwards of 16 hours of service for 6011 today if it makes it until 22:30 tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

6012 today on the 6, and then the 8. The piece it was on today covers SW and SE Edmonton. I'm surprised it has made it's way to Mill Woods, but, I probably shouldn't be with some of the wacky runs out here.. I think the only terminal a BYD hasn't been to now is Lakewood, Government Centre, and Clareview.

As it was, Centennial 4879 was on a 6 multiple times today.

DSC06657.jpg

DSC06673.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Prior to their disappearance... upwards of 3 weeks ago? From the tracker, they were seeing frequent change overs... reliability seemed to be an issue but that is an assumption at best.

Either they've departed Edmonton or maybe Major work to increase reliability?