Windows 8

Dane

Using the forum on any of the Windows 8 suite is often almost impossible. I often have things I would like to contribute, but since I use Windows 8 on my PC, tablet, and phone I am out-of-luck. Even at work where I have Windows 8 my success in posting replies is inconsistent at best.

On touch screens the keyboard will hide itself and on my Desktop about every fourth key stroke doesn't register. It drives me crazy!

I know this isn't a CPTDB issue but is there any resolution in sight?

Using the forum on any of the Windows 8 suite is often almost impossible. I often have things I would like to contribute, but since I use Windows 8 on my PC, tablet, and phone I am out-of-luck. Even at work where I have Windows 8 my success in posting replies is inconsistent at best.

On touch screens the keyboard will hide itself and on my Desktop about every fourth key stroke doesn't register. It drives me crazy!

I know this isn't a CPTDB issue but is there any resolution in sight?

Have you tried a different browser ? (Like Chrome ,Fire Fox or Safari.) I do know that most websites don't like Internet explorer 10/11.

• 3 months later...

This recent update has made by phone work for posting again! I am traveling a lot right now so haven't tested by PC or tablet, both Windows 8 with the latest IE, but this is great!

Cheers

Seems to work fine for me ( Posting with the default IE App on my Win 8 Laptop)

This is what I got when I accessed the site from my IPad 2 (See Image)

P.s.
I just noticed the Small Calgary XD40 in the upper left corner.

Cptdb.JPG