Jump to content

TTC Nova Bus Delivery & Service Tracking


Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, ProGamer21 said:

Why?

Your most recent posts have been not very helpful or contributing. You're even trying to justify risky behaviours. For example, you say that standing at the very front on a crowded bus is better than waiting for 20 minutes. Of course there's going to be a risk. You can potentially die if you stand there on a crowded bus and get into a crash. You would also get fined if the cops pull the driver over.

Your second last post on here hasn't been very helpful. You can usually track down a bus and ride it even if it's not in your area, no? You can then make a judgement of whether the seats are comfortable or not. You cannot expect people to tell you whether they would be comfortable for you. They can only tell you their opinion.

Lastly, you're not really making a good case for yourself as to why you should stay off moderation. As @ADB said, he's really regretting you being let off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, OC Transpo/STO Fan said:

Your most recent posts have been not very helpful or contributing. You're even trying to justify risky behaviours. For example, you say that standing at the very front on a crowded bus is better than waiting for 20 minutes. Of course there's going to be a risk. You can potentially die if you stand there on a crowded bus and get into a crash. You would also get fined if the cops pull the driver over.

Your second last post on here hasn't been very helpful. You can usually track down a bus and ride it even if it's not in your area, no? You can then make a judgement of whether the seats are comfortable or not. You cannot expect people to tell you whether they would be comfortable for you. They can only tell you their opinion.

Lastly, you're not really making a good case for yourself as to why you should stay off moderation. As @ADB said, he's really regretting you being let off. 

I don’t really go hunting for buses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TTC Guy said:

Thanks

Interesting to see the mention of "an additional information display" when in fact they should have meant "an updated (or upgraded) information display". There's only one sign, after all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bus_7246 said:

A rough count means that there are nearly 100 new USB enabled LFSes at Arrow. How does Arrow Rd. have space for them all?

 

 

Just sayin

They better get them in service before the summer ends or the service improvement can't happen in fall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

If Malvern is trained for 40ft Novas...

Plus, we all don't really know what TTC's exact movement plans are.

Malvern drivers don't need training.  They already have the Nova artics.  When Eglinton first got the Nova, former Mount Dennis operators didn't receive any training on the Nova.  Aside from the length of the artic and 40 footer, the only difference I notice is the nasty tail swing on the 40 foot nova.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

Yes but it is on there again today

I know that, however, this is not a sightings thread, its a nova bus deliveries and entered service tracking thread. I only post information on sightings of new novas when it is their first day of service.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Shemar said:

I know that, however, this is not a sightings thread, its a nova bus deliveries and entered service tracking thread. I only post information on sightings of new novas when it is their first day of service.

Yes but I think that it is still worth Day the second day just in case someone can go and see it considering that they are very new to the roads

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

Yes but I think that it is still worth Day the second day just in case someone can go and see it considering that they are very new to the roads

It's "what you think" versus "how we operate".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2044 locked this topic
  • 2044 unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...