TTC Nova Bus Delivery & Service Tracking

I wouldn't be surprised. There is also the chance that it's not split 55/50 but something like 70/35. It's not likely through.

At the end, I predict only 2 divisions max would get LFSes with this year's 105 and next year's 108 buses. Arrow getting 213 LFSes and have 80 hybrid left is even a possibility.

213 LFSes at Arrow would be a bit too much in my opinion but you never know lol, Maybe Queensway would get some of next years LFSes because the D40LFs will be retiring pretty soon. But I guess we will see in the next 9-10 months.

With the Hybrids going to rebuild, i'm sure who ever has OG Hybrids would be getting those new NOVA's.

Serious, do you even use your brain to make that statement? They can just move hybrids from Arrow to Malvern/MtD. Some people would love it if they have them at every division but in an operation point of view, it's easier to keep similar equipment together. Even if they were to place some of these LFSes there, it would be either Malvern or MtD, not both.

213 LFSes at Arrow would be a bit too much in my opinion but you never know lol, Maybe Queensway would get some of next years LFSes because the D40LFs will be retiring pretty soon. But I guess we will see in the next 9-10 months.

You'll never know. They plan to increase the capital spare so that means more hybrids at Malvern/MtD. Supposedly 240 hybrids at Malvern, 280 at MtD, 60 at Wilson and 40 at Harvey for rebuilt. That just leaves about 70 hybrids for Arrow. TTC intend to do another bus order of 97 bus in 2017. Those could be LFSes or Flyers (possibly). These could end up at Queensway.

Serious, do you even use your brain to make that statement? They can just move hybrids from Arrow to Malvern/MtD. Some people would love it if they have them at every division but in an operation point of view, it's easier to keep similar equipment together. Even if they were to place some of these LFSes there, it would be either Malvern or MtD, not both.

You'll never know. They plan to increase the capital spare so that means more hybrids at Malvern/MtD. Supposedly 240 hybrids at Malvern, 280 at MtD, 60 at Wilson and 40 at Harvey for rebuilt. That just leaves about 70 hybrids for Arrow. TTC intend to do another bus order of 97 bus in 2017. Those could be LFSes or Flyers (possibly). These could end up at Queensway.

If NFI makes a lower bid than Nova then that could possibly happen in 2017.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All 105 Novas should arrive by the end of the year. Apparently TTC got money in its budget to acquire all of them in 2015 removing it from the 2016 budget. THat explains why they are arriving ahead of schedule.

http://ttc.ca/About_the_TTC/Commission_reports_and_information/Commission_meetings/2015/November_23/Reports/2016_TTC_and_Wheel-Trans_Operating_Budgets_Report_Nov_23_201.pdf (Page 6)

All 105 Novas should arrive by the end of the year. Apparently TTC got money in its budget to acquire all of them in 2015 removing it from the 2016 budget. THat explains why they are arriving ahead of schedule.

http://ttc.ca/About_the_TTC/Commission_reports_and_information/Commission_meetings/2015/November_23/Reports/2016_TTC_and_Wheel-Trans_Operating_Budgets_Report_Nov_23_201.pdf (Page 6)

It really doesnt because budget or not it depends if Nova has them completed on time. The delivery schedule had them wrapping up in January. If Nova is ahead of schedule that would explain them coming in early.

It really doesnt because budget or not it depends if Nova has them completed on time. The delivery schedule had them wrapping up in January. If Nova is ahead of schedule that would explain them coming in early.

But if TTC didn't have money to pay Nova, Nova would hold them until next year even if they were built. A month matters a lot to accountants.

Do you know what is the latest delivery right now?

• Root Admin

But if TTC didn't have money to pay Nova, Nova would hold them until next year even if they were built. A month matters a lot to accountants.

Do you know what is the latest delivery right now?

And money matters to companies. If TTC hasn't paid, they aren't getting buses.