TTC Nova Bus Delivery & Service Tracking

On 5/13/2019 at 7:49 AM, Shemar said:

For those keeping track: There are only 15 nova hybrids that need to be delivered out of the 3455-3569 series and 125 nova hybrids have entered revenue service out of all of the nova hybrids that are on TTC 

And Queensway division obviously won't get those. 

8 minutes ago, Someguy3071 said:

Really dude? Why you have such a hard on for Queensway? 

No hard on but for once I just want Southern Etobicoke to get a taste of brand new bus deliveries and have them enter revenue service on routes like 44, 76 or 110. 

Just now, Genius101 said:

No hard on but for once I just want Southern Etobicoke to get a taste of brand new bus deliveries and have them enter revenue service on routes like 44, 76 or 110. 

It's a bus. What will be so special? The new bus smell?

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Genius101 said:

And how many people in the world cares after 1 week of riding them?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Genius101 said:

Travel the TTC’s bus network. It’s not as exciting as it was 10-15 years ago, but you get to learn about the city as you journey around (this is what I did when I was in my early teenage years)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, leylandvictory2 said:

right now it is hard to say which bus belong to which division since the standby buses from one garage can be deployed to other division routes now especially the Vision unit comes with a route map 

The fact of it entering service could mean a different thing, but yea that is true

1 hour ago, Shemar said:

Maybe Arrow is keeping some nova hybrids? I believe that they were trained on them.

As someone just stated in "Today sightings" they seen 3523 training, that one is not even tracking yet so I bet they are training them

I was told from a few operators I know at arrow road garage that they indeed had training on the nova hybrids. I posted about 3523 training the operators earlier this week a friend of mine from arrow road was inside the bus at the time and said that arrow road garage might have the nova hybrids in service so they can move the articulated buses to mount Dennis division apparently Jane might move to mount Dennis division and run with the articulated buses.

• Like 7

This is one possible theory: since it seems like the 7900s could be retiring since a few have already, and arrow is being trained on the hybrids despite them entering service at malvern, it could be possible the later hybrids are delivered to arrow, and 3100s go to queensway. Also the artics could move to mt dennis in exchange for Orion hybrids. This is all a theory. Do not count this as actual proof