TTC Nova Bus Delivery & Service Tracking

1 hour ago, OC Transpo/STO Fan said:

I disagree. Other transit fans like myself would like to know when these will be entering service and where theseĀ get delivered to.

I still do it the old fashion way when I go to Toronto or other large cities.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 7575 said:

This thread will be cool to read over when these buses are on their way out.

Oh god, I'm going to be seeking these out one day just to hear "an old ISL engine"

I'm going to miss these one day aren't I. They're currently one of my least favourite buses...

• Haha 3

Unfortunately doing things the old fashioned way isn't really a viable way of keeping historical records. Imagine if no one ever wrote down that the first PCC entered service on September 23, 1938? Or that the first of the CLRVs arrived on December 29, 1977? Those are both vehicles we have very incomplete initial data about. I personally would love to know when each PCC or CLRV was delivered. So people keeping notes of contemporary vehicles and when they arrive or enter service are doing good work.

9 hours ago, Benton Harper said:

And why is that?

I in fact before i rode on them thought they were very great, and like its the best bus since at the time i liked the novabuses (not 8400-8617 though)Ā  i think the people in this board were "overrating them becuase of looks" becuase they looked damn nice, lol not gonna lie they still do.

When i rode one on 21A Brimley on the first day.

It sucked. Since i dont perfer the engine turning off when doors open becuase i like that loud engine sound i wasnt really enjoying that ride too much. Other foamers were in the bus saying "OMG THE DOORS OPEN SO NEATLY" or "I LOVEEEEE THAT NEW BUS SMELL" and some other stuff i find weird in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Basket said:

Ā 

It suckedļ»æ. Since i dont perfer the engine turning off when doors open becuase i like that loud engine sound i wasnt really enjoying that ride too much. Other foamers were in the bus saying "OMG THE DOORS OPEN SO NEATLY" or "I LOVEEEEE THAT NEW BUS SMELL" and some other stuff i find weird in my opinion.

Ā 

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Basket said:

Its "Route"

Ā 

On 5/6/2019 at 8:37 AM, Basket said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And more...

I dont actually mean "prasing" foamers, its just another way to tell you this thread is going to be locked. Every post above me is off topic. So smarten up guys.

And itā€™s spelt praising.

If youā€™re going to getĀ pedantic, you better make sure your own posts are flawless.Ā 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Bus_Medic said:

Ā 

And itā€™s spelt praising.

If youā€™re going to getĀ pedantic, you better make sure your own posts are flawless.Ā 

So ignore me then. You just want attention for likes...