TTC Nova Bus Delivery & Service Tracking

1 minute ago, Rami A. said:

Entered service:

#9206 is on 17.

#9206 hasn't entered service yet. The tracker has it tracking in the same spot for about an hour and it hasn't started running on the route yet. Same thing for #9200. The tracker said that it was on the 24 but it never started running on the route and was tracking in the same spot for about an hour and is now back at Birchmount garage.

4 hours ago, Shemar said:

#9206 hasn't entered service yet. The tracker has it tracking in the same spot for about an hour and it hasn't started running on the route yet. Same thing for #9200. The tracker said that it was on the 24 but it never started running on the route and was tracking in the same spot for about an hour and is now back at Birchmount garage.

Why are you using a colour code different to the one at the main page?

47 minutes ago, Kelvin3157 said:

Why are you using a colour code different to the one at the main page?

Because these were the colour codes that were established from before:

Red= Arrow Rd

Cyan = Birchmount

Orange = Eglinton

Blue = Malvern

Pink = Mount Dennis

Green = Queensway

Purple = Wilson

These colour codes are used on all of the other TTC movement threads. Changing the colour code just for this thread alone doesn't make any sense at all so I'm sticking to the ones above. In other delivery news, #9237, #9238 have arrived on Eglinton property.

4 hours ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

9238 has arrived

already reported. You know it would be a good idea for you to check other posts on the thread before posting. ;)

On 3/9/2018 at 1:36 PM, Shemar said:

In other delivery news, #9237, #9238 have arrived on Eglinton property.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MK78 said:

So this should end new arrivals for a while now? Or are more still expected soon?

Probably none for a bit. My best guess is the next buses to start arriving will either be the 230 new hybrids or the 325 diesel buses. Correct me if I got the numbers wrong.

• Like 1