TTC Nova Bus Delivery & Service Tracking

I wish they would separate the MDBF of the hybrids from the novas. There is no way we can tell what bus model is performing well and what not. It seems like they purposely want to hide something.

I would not be surprised if they move the oldest at Eglinton starting from 8620s to Bmount instead. The did that with Queensway too. This will reduce issues with new deliveries at Bmount. The 2017 Bmount novas are delivered to Eglinton allowing this to easily happen. 

It will be interesting to see if the remaining 7900s actually move away from Arrow. They still are the preferred buses to be dispatched on the 191. Arrow will probably lose all it's hybrids this year. Maybe Queensway and Arrow will trade their 7900s for novas. The remaining novas will head to MtD or Wilson. Malvern will be stuck with most of the NG hybrids?

12 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

I wish they would separate the MDBF of the hybrids from the novas. There is no way we can tell what bus model is performing well and what not. It seems like they purposely want to hide something.

I would not be surprised if they move the oldest at Eglinton starting from 8620s to Bmount instead. The did that with Queensway too. This will reduce issues with new deliveries at Bmount. The 2017 Bmount novas are delivered to Eglinton allowing this to easily happen. 

It will be interesting to see if the remaining 7900s actually move away from Arrow. They still are the preferred buses to be dispatched on the 191. Arrow will probably lose all it's hybrids this year. Maybe Queensway and Arrow will trade their 7900s for novas. The remaining novas will head to MtD or Wilson. Malvern will be stuck with most of the NG hybrids?

I find out that Malvern is the only garage where there hasn't been any speculation of movements of any kind in this thread, save for the supposed transfer of its OG hybrids to MtD. But since the TTC is planning to expand the site of Malvern, it will definitely need new buses and I hope that the TTC can send its NG hybrids to Malvern while the OGs head over to wear themselves off on inner-city routes.