D60 "Galaxy" partybus/bar crawler (formerly St. Albert, AB)

armorand

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd explore Calgary and take MP/East Transitway - didn't realize these were parked right at the transit station. 

D40LF luminator sign - back end of it and attached cords ripped out of compartment.

D60 - other than already mentioned above, i didnt see anything siginificant - although I'm kind of surprised, i thought a party bus would have better seats...

IMG_20190613_181418_589.jpg

20190613_144008.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, armorand said:

Thought I'd explore Calgary and take MP/East Transitway - didn't realize these were parked right at the transit station. 

D40LF luminator sign - back end of it and attached cords ripped out of compartment.

D60 - other than already mentioned above, i didnt see anything siginificant - although I'm kind of surprised, i thought a party bus would have better seats...

IMG_20190613_181418_589.jpg

20190613_144008.jpg

I see they've repaired the D60's sign!

11 hours ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

I see they've repaired the D60's sign!

Exhaust cover still missing - but nice to see a familiar face since there's practically no D40/D60's left, minus this one and a few spared for transit history associations & museums at this point...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, armorand said:

Exhaust cover still missing - but nice to see a familiar face since there's practically no D40/D60's left, minus this one and a few spared for transit history associations & museums at this point...

There are still a handful of D60's in service down in the states. They only went out of production in 2006.

17 hours ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

There are still a handful of D60's in service down in the states. They only went out of production in 2006.

I know haha, but considering the States lately, no passport and all... I'm limited to whatevers above 49, sadly. Plus technically those are all the latest batches - for transit history and authenticity, nothing beats a 6V92TA-powered D40 with an Ally. Especially if the D40 is orange and cream with rollsigns lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...