Sign in to follow this  
BlueBirdVision

transit boy

I have a question this transit boy person I seen him on GRT and ETS topics bad spelling Cause i got someone named BusBoyJDK. Im kind of scared that hes gonna go and adding the wrong information **I dont even know how he is sometimes in disguise.

I'm gonna say this: Your saying that he has bad spelling? Looking through some of your posts, I can't even understand what your trying to say sometimes. So you saying he has bad spelling is one thing but you have bad spelling in most of the posts that you posted.

I'm gonna say this: Your saying that he has bad spelling? Looking through some of your posts, I can't even understand what your trying to say sometimes. So you saying he has bad spelling is one thing but you have bad spelling in most of the posts that you posted.

His spelling looks fine. It's his punctuation that needs attention.

You're*

Sorry, I had to... LOL.