Peterborough Transit

OC Transpo 8238

36, 37, 38, 39 and 40 are the fleet numbers.

The latest order of Novas for Peterborough is actually for 15 buses numbered 36-50 which are being delivered in three groups of five vehicles. I know that the second five (41-45) have been delivered but I am not sure if the delivery of the third batch of buses has been started.

Kevin

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The 3rd Gen novas wont be here till August i was told. and they are getting 4 of them.

I guess there still at Nova.. I was by the plant last sunday, but I didn't see them in the same location they were last time. There's so many buses at Nova awaiting delivery it's insane! They must be mixed in the big lot of buses off to the side of the plant some where. They are in full Peterborough Transit livery btw..

I guess there still at Nova.. I was by the plant last sunday, but I didn't see them in the same location they were last time. There's so many buses at Nova awaiting delivery it's insane! They must be mixed in the big lot of buses off to the side of the plant some where. They are in full Peterborough Transit livery btw..

Could they be in another plant, the 2nd one in Quebec?

Peterborough is using Allison. I haven't been back since 2006, unless there are changes but I have my doubts.

If it's Allison then it's interesting! I never heard a 3rd gen. with an Allison.

If it's Allison then it's interesting! I never heard a 3rd gen. with an Allison.

There aren't many LFS customers who orders with Allison after 2002 Quebec orders. Well, it will be interesting once they kick into the service and able to ride one.

Peterborough's LFS are very weird. To date, they're the only ones I've seen with roll signs. These days, LFS seem to come standard with Axion displays, which are quite good, IMO. Will the 3rd-gens that are awaiting delivery continue the roll sign trend?

Autocars des Chutes, in Quebec is having some L.F.S. with Allison B400R.

Um, what year? Cause last time I saw their buses they have ZF, which was their 2007 model.

None of their today's LFS have Allison in Quebec, you either pay it up for option or stick to their standard specs.

Peterborough's LFS are very weird. To date, they're the only ones I've seen with roll signs. These days, LFS seem to come standard with Axion displays, which are quite good, IMO. Will the 3rd-gens that are awaiting delivery continue the roll sign trend?

There is only one or two places in states that had rollsigns on there LFS. The 2009 Peterborough order should be all digital signs just like there 2008's.

I guess you haven't see their latest photo, their 2008 ordered have switched to Luminator Horizon and it's only on the front sign.

There is only one or two places in states that had rollsigns on there LFS. The 2009 Peterborough order should be all digital signs just like there 2008's.

Albany have switched their rollsign to back to electronic sign again.

Elliot Lake is another system that went to rollsign on their LFS.