OC Transpo 8238

Peterborough Transit

36, 37, 38, 39 and 40 are the fleet numbers.

The latest order of Novas for Peterborough is actually for 15 buses numbered 36-50 which are being delivered in three groups of five vehicles. I know that the second five (41-45) have been delivered but I am not sure if the delivery of the third batch of buses has been started.

Kevin

I know that the second five (41-45) have been delivered but I am not sure if the delivery of the third batch of buses has been started.

Kevin

I was in Peterborough Today and 41-45 were all in service. no fishbowls on the road and i did not manage to get to the garage to see if any of the 3 are left because of road construction.

with 41-45 on the road, this could mean the end for the fishies.

Brand new Peterborough 3rd gen Nova LFS's 52, 53 and 54 waiting for delivery at the Nova plant today.

Sounds like they will be the first one in Ontario to have a full rear.

Brand new Peterborough 3rd gen Nova LFS's 52, 53 and 54 waiting for delivery at the Nova plant today.

Are they still there? I am going to Peterborough in the near future to check them out.

Are they still there? I am going to Peterborough in the near future to check them out.

No clue.. I havn't checked out the Nova plant in 2 weeks now. They could have been delivered by now.

Just an update:

Fishbowls 88, 92 and 94 along with GM classic 14 have been sent to a scrap yard in Peterbrough. New owner wants $4000 each and would not let me take any parts off of them.

Gm classics 13 and 15 are at the water treatment plant along with MCI classic 03 Retired awaiting scrap.

The 2 other GM classics: 14 and 16 i did not seen any signs of so they could be scraped but i don't know for sure on that.

The 3rd Gen novas wont be here till August i was told. and they are getting 4 of them.

Pics will be posted in a few days.

Sounds like they will be the first one in Ontario to have a full rear.

I think that GRT will be the first.

The 3rd Gen novas wont be here till August i was told. and they are getting 4 of them.

I guess there still at Nova.. I was by the plant last sunday, but I didn't see them in the same location they were last time. There's so many buses at Nova awaiting delivery it's insane! They must be mixed in the big lot of buses off to the side of the plant some where. They are in full Peterborough Transit livery btw..

I guess there still at Nova.. I was by the plant last sunday, but I didn't see them in the same location they were last time. There's so many buses at Nova awaiting delivery it's insane! They must be mixed in the big lot of buses off to the side of the plant some where. They are in full Peterborough Transit livery btw..

Could they be in another plant, the 2nd one in Quebec?

The Peterborough 3rd gens are still at the St Eustache plant, just that they probably moved them either off to the side or in the back where there are about 40 BC Transit 3rd gens!

What kind of transmission do their LFS uses? (Including the 3rd gens.)

Peterborough is using Allison. I haven't been back since 2006, unless there are changes but I have my doubts.

Peterborough is using Allison. I haven't been back since 2006, unless there are changes but I have my doubts.

If it's Allison then it's interesting! I never heard a 3rd gen. with an Allison.

If it's Allison then it's interesting! I never heard a 3rd gen. with an Allison.

There aren't many LFS customers who orders with Allison after 2002 Quebec orders. Well, it will be interesting once they kick into the service and able to ride one.

There aren't many LFS customers who orders with Allison after 2002 Quebec orders. Well, it will be interesting once they kick into the service and able to ride one.

Autocars des Chutes, in Quebec is having some L.F.S. with Allison B400R.