My co-producer Alex from SkyRail Productions and myself have been working hard on a TTC documentary this summer. The documentary will feature 7-11 TTC subway operators, 4 tower/transit controllers from transit control, a subway line mechanic and supervisor. We have completed our filming and currently in the editing stage.

Here is our introduction video to the production to be released this fall:

If anyone is wondering we got permission from TTC corporate and they know what we are doing.

My co-producer Alex from SkyRail Productions and myself have been working hard on a TTC documentary this summer. The documentary will feature 7-11 TTC subway operators, 3 tower controllers from transit control, a subway line mechanic and supervisor. We have completed our filming and currently in the editing stage.

Here is our introduction video to the production to be released this fall: http://youtu.be/a9XdjF6lqIo.

If anyone is wondering we got permission from TTC corporate and they know what we are doing.

Why just subway operations?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Our production 5 parts (1.5 hrs) is finally released!

PART 1: Getting into Subways, Training & Misconceptions (18:56)

PART 2: Responsibilities of Subway Operators & Tower Controllers (26:49)

PART 3: Emergencies & Unusual Situations (10:25)

PART 4: Messages for the Public & Safety Concerns (11:35)

PART 5: Hobbies, Interests, More Messages & Closing (24:22)

@Fire123

Do only do in the GTA?

Have you ever thought of doing one on OC Transpo's O Train? With the expansion set in a few months(more trains 8 min service instead of 15 min).

I know its still early but once our LRT is up and running(2018 supposedly) would you consider doing a video on that operation?

• 2 months later...