Millennium2002

2014(-2017) Standard 40' Bus Procurement

919 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, dover5949 said:

great shots of 16043

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stopped by Cullens this morning 1030 this morning as a friend is a trucker & invited me out for a ride as he had to get his company truck serviced. We then got permission with a Cullens employee & were escorted to walk around the lot.

16201 in the shop being serviced

16047 48, 49 & 50

16202, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dover5949 said:

Stopped by Cullens this morning 1030 this morning as a friend is a trucker & invited me out for a ride as he had to get his company truck serviced. We then got permission with a Cullens employee & were escorted to walk around the lot.

16201 in the shop being serviced

16047 48, 49 & 50

16202, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15

Did you happen to note the prefixes on 16213/14/15? I assume they're for Burnaby but you never know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ThatBusGuy said:

Did you happen to note the prefixes on 16213/14/15? I assume they're for Burnaby but you never know...

All have "B" prefixes attached

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dover5949 said:

All have "B" prefixes attached

April can't come soon enough.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, dover5949 said:

All have "B" prefixes attached

And the rest of the batch will have the Bs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a RTC check at 2pm today & the only XN40 is 16042. H3285 S7270 S7312 & S7351 still remain.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16035 and 16041 both in service this afternoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RTC check tis afternoon at 130pm 16042 is now joined with 16046 &16047

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know where 16040 is at the moment? I assume somewhere getting the windshield replaced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThatBusGuy said:

Do we know where 16040 is at the moment? I assume somewhere getting the windshield replaced

Probably at speedy auto glass lol. J/K  I presume a window was damaged during delivery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, dover5949 said:

Probably at speedy auto glass lol. J/K  I presume a window was damaged during delivery?

There is a picture floating around somewhere of the damage.  There is damage to the windshield and body on the right side.  Nothing major I don't think, but still a bit of work to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cracked right windshield, scratches, and a bent bike rack.

 

Taken January 13th, 2017

IMG_8805

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brando737 said:

There is a picture floating around somewhere of the damage.  There is damage to the windshield and body on the right side.  Nothing major I don't think, but still a bit of work to do.

Picture by TranslinkKid.IMG_8805

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a RTC check at 130pm New arrivals since last week 16050 & 16051. 16042 16046 16047 still at RTC. All 5 coaches are not plated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RTC Check this afternoon at 2pm 16048 latest arrival with 16042 16046 16047 16050 & 16051 still on site. All 6 coaches were running with signs displaying Special/Not in Service. All 6 still with no plates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now