2014(-2017) Standard 40' Bus Procurement

Millennium2002

44 minutes ago, dover5949 said:

Probably at speedy auto glass lol. J/K  I presume a window was damaged during delivery?

There is a picture floating around somewhere of the damage.  There is damage to the windshield and body on the right side.  Nothing major I don't think, but still a bit of work to do.

1 hour ago, dover5949 said:

16042 & 16046 In service as of today.

RTC check this afternoon at 130pm 16040 is a new arrival. 16049 & 16050 still there destination signs displaying Special/Not in Service

Nice to see that 16040 got fixed quickly.  49 & 50 were at HTC this morning, odd that they would drive them back to RTC.

47 minutes ago, Brando737 said:

Nice to see that 16040 got fixed quickly.  49 & 50 were at HTC this morning, odd that they would drive them back to RTC.

If 49 & 50 were at HTC this morning then 47 48 & 51 could be at HTC since they were not at RTC today?

Don't be surprised to start seeing the XDE60's stating to show up at RTC in the next week?

43 minutes ago, Mountie said:

16051 in service this late afternoon or evening. It appears it took over for another coach, did not see it this morning on T-Comm.

That would be correct as I checked around the dinner hour & it didn't show up on Tcomm back then