PCC Guy

You know you're a transitfan when...

208 posts in this topic

Never mind the first bus I ever rode... in June 2005, I went on a school field trip in Bratislava, and while I remember what the place that we went to looked like, I don't remember where in the city it is, or what bus route we took to get there. My memories of 2005 are generally better than this (although what I wouldn't give to find out the specific dates all these events happened on), but I just can't seem to figure this puzzle out. I've utilized Google Streetview to the best of my abilities to try to find the place, but without any success. It drives me insane knowing that I will always be missing something on my transit routes I've ridden list.

When, at the tender age of four years old, you can tell the difference between different series of the same model of bus (in my case, GM New Looks) based on details such as marker lights, headsign colours and exit door design. ^_^

1 person likes this

Ugh wrong thread

Edited by PCC Guy

When you use an old expired TTC transfer as a bookmark.:P

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, 43 Kennedy said:

Actually lots of people used transfers for book marks.  ETS has dates on their transfers and I used to laminate them as gift enclosures when I would buy someone a book as a birthday present. (using a transfer with that persons birthday on it.).

1 person likes this

On 11/12/2016 at 5:23 PM, 43 Kennedy said:

And you would put one on each page of the textbook you've read to. Ex. If you read up to page 275 by Nov 16, you'd have a Nov 16 transfer on that page

When you'll willing to be late to an appointment to catch the newest bus in the fleet...

1 person likes this