Sign in to follow this  
GMC T6H-5307N

Unknown Bus In Sask...

So back in June I found this bus at the town of Clavet, It has been converted into a motorhome, and I think it is a GM oldlook. If anyone can help Identify it, I would appreciate it... PICS BELOW122.JPG123.JPG124.JPG I apologize about the size of the pictures... They were in a yard, so I couldn't get a front end picture...

M. Parsons and a few others have spotted buses all over rural Alberta and Saskatchewan before, so it's always of interest when another ones found!

Bump!

Look what I found in a yard near Wynyard, SK!

It is ex-Calgary Transit 694!

It even has a farebox inside! Looks to be converted into a camper of some sort.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Enjoy!

It is ex-Calgary Transit 694!

That is Ex-Calgary 649 (not 694), a 1970 GM T6H-5305! Didn't know 649 had the Transorb rear bumper on it too!

As well, with that farebox in it, I suspect it operated for Transit in Yorkton, Saskatchewan. It's about time one of these Yorkton units finally showed up!

That is Ex-Calgary 649 (not 694), a 1970 GM T6H-5305! Didn't know 649 had the Transorb rear bumper on it too!

As well, with that farebox in it, I suspect it operated for Transit in Yorkton, Saskatchewan. It's about time one of these Yorkton units finally showed up!

Oops! I got typing too fast! Yes, it is 649.

The wiki states that this bus got sold to Westerhaug bus lines, which operated in Yorkton. A nice surprise for me to see the farebox inside!

So seeing that there is no general Saskatchewan spottings thread I figured I'd throw it in here.

Some foamers in Foam Lake Saskatchewan this afternoon!

foamers.jpg