Logging in required for Waterloo Region area of discussion board

KCGR you should feel lucky that this is a free forum for every ones use.

The admin are not elected officials so do your self a favor and get a life as your acting like a self centered snob.

The admin pay to host the site out of their own pocket. That takes a caring attitude and quite frankly what they do with this forum is up to them as its their money.

You have not contributed a penny to this forum so.......... you should just stop crying like a baby and harassing them all the time. You should apologize to them.

And as a member of this forum..... I along with many others are quite happy with the current setup.

If i was an admin i would of banned your ass a while ago.

As Bus Medic said: Don't agree with the way they run things.... Leave :) Thanks

Ditto! There are other boards available!

I don't think KCGR or SMS's tones were the most reasonable, but replying with hostile posts isn't helping matters. On one hand, the administrators have just been leaving everyone who provided input hanging, but on the other hand you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

We will not be changing the setting to view the Waterloo Region subforum.

KCGR: Please adjust your attitude to something less sarcastic and demanding - it is not appreciated by anyone on this board. The Internet is a free world; you are welcome to start your own forum or join another one that suits your needs better.

And as a member of this forum..... I along with many others are quite happy with the current setup.

And I, along with many more others, are not happy with the current setup and asked the admins to consider our proposal. By the way, did you notice that your Toronto section of the message board does not require logging in to view the messages? We would like the same current setup that you currently enjoy in the Toronto section here in the Waterloo section.

If i was an admin i would of banned your ass a while ago.

Do explain your reasoning. I suspect this is why you are not an admin.

The admin are not elected officials so do your self a favor and get a life as your acting like a self centered snob.

The admins serve a function to support the message boards. I and some other members have proposed for consistency on the boards. Your reply is rude, childish, and does not add any value to this topic. Lastly, you may find the following page of some usefulness: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

well, there's the door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

This does not contribute to this topic at all. Your reply is also rude, childish, and does not add any value to this topic.

KCGR you should feel lucky that this is a free forum for every ones use.

Yes, I feel very lucky to be a part of this free message board. All of the other message boards on the super information highway are not free.

The admin pay to host the site out of their own pocket. That takes a caring attitude and quite frankly what they do with this forum is up to them as its their money.

You have not contributed a penny to this forum so..........

Yes the admins can do whatever they would like with these boards, but without proper care and an open mind to properly consider the requests of their users may result in less and less messages in these message boards. By the way, how many pennies have you contributed?

The admins have decided: The status quo remains. Sorry. SMS

That's okay. You must have a good reason to keep the Waterloo section hidden from the public.

The Internet is a free world; you are welcome to start your own forum or join another one that suits your needs better.

Right you are, I should look into this.

This does not contribute to this topic at all. Your reply is also rude, childish, and does not add any value to this topic.

Try looking in the mirror. Neither do empty threats.

You were alluding to leaving and stating your own board, right? So have at, bud.

You must have a good reason to keep the Waterloo section hidden from the public.

Excuse me sir but for total disclosure the admins convened, we had a quorum, we voted, and a decision was made. Your alluding that I have motives to keep this one section hidden is humorous to me, frankly I think all sections ought to be equally hidden in the interests of fairness and to provide certain discretion. I would not even be here (I mostly monitor QC section) had it not been for your private message asking for an intervention. As far as I'm concerned, I did my part. This thread (at least for the moment) remains open lest any of us be deemed unreasonable!

Why has this gotten so serious? This is not the place to bicker and bitch about some forums needing a login to view. You guys are just acting like a bunch of childish idiots. So stick it with your opinions, if you don't like it, then leave.

Thank you.

P.S. this forum should not exist, and should be taken down ;)