Big Rig Collision Sightings

tmx218

I haven't been there since Mid-October. The last spotting I made there was 9513. (Ex.963). I haven't gone there recently because there's nothing around there. It was the usual Ex. West Van #953. and that's it.

Good to see it still there, have any progress been made on 953 yet? :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

A MAX Transit NFI Xcelsior 40 footer is parked at the back at Big Rig now with front end damage. To me it looks like an XN40 model. Here's a pic

I tried "bicta" and "bista" and got led to nothing but Chinese bio-computing (from looking at the pic). So I just tried "MAX transit US" on Google instead.

http://www.bjcta.org/

Birmingham, Alabama... I think I found out why. :(

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/06/11_injured_in_max_bus_crash_in.html looking in the pics, it's the same bus (comparing the front to Peter's pic, as no fleet number is visible)

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - At least 11 people were taken to the hospital this morning after a MAX bus crashed into the Wells Fargo bank along Third Avenue South at 18th Street.

The crash happened about 8:45 a.m. None of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening, said Birmingham police spokesman Lt. Sean Edwards.

Authorities and witnesses said the MAX bus carrying 10 passengers was traveling southbound on 18th Street when a black SUV traveling westbound on Third Avenue South ran a red light and struck the bus.

-b6ad30b8a8bf6333.jpg

Are there no other places that offer what Big Rig does that they would ship a bus all the way from Birmingham, Alabama to Calgary for repairs?

Wow...

Depends on where and who put bids out for the repairs. Also depends where the Insurance sent it. Could be that Big Rig was the lowest cost or could have been Big Rig had the quickest turn around time.

• 1 month later...