Wilson's Transportation

canuck600

42 minutes ago, West Island Transit Fan said:

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know what Wilson's Transportation puts on the BC ferries connector from Vancouver to Victoria now? Their website shows pictures of very old H3-45's (those with the pre-2002 front), such as here. https://bcfconnector.com/bc-ferries-connector-schedules/

I'm travelling to Vancouver on the week of Aug 29 and would like to book a ticket on BC ferries connector if I have a good chance at getting one of these old coaches. Thanks.

You would prefer to ride in an old one? 🤣

I have seen a mix of both old and new, so I don’t think there’s any guarantee which one you’ll get unfortunately.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 6:16 PM, Prevost said:

You would prefer to ride in an old one? 🤣

I have seen a mix of both old and new, so I don’t think there’s any guarantee which one you’ll get unfortunately.

Haha, just think it'd be cool to ride in an old one as the oldest one I've been on is a 2005 here at Exo in Montreal. And we have plenty of newer coaches. Thanks for the info.

It seems WIlsons applied for and got a passenger service reduction on their island runs. They were allowed to drop their min frequency on Victoria-Nanaimo-Tofino service to 1/day and their Nanaimo to Campbell River service to 1/month.

11 hours ago, roeco said:

It seems WIlsons applied for and got a passenger service reduction on their island runs. They were allowed to drop their min frequency on Victoria-Nanaimo-Tofino service to 1/day and their Nanaimo to Campbell River service to 1/month.

The schedule released last week https://viconnector.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/VI-Connector-July-29-2022-Schedule.pdf shows that the Campbell River service is 3x/week.