General CTrain Discussion

4 hours ago, TimmyC62 said:

Was great to see an expanded CT presence at Supertrain this past weekend compared to some previous years. A new (to me) card model for the S200s was available (though simplified from previous versions), and a pantograph was on display (they lowered it up and down), as well as a wheel/tire exhibit with souvenir profiles.

There was quite the push last year from some of the staff that have volunteered at the booth over the last several years *cough cough* for some change, as last year, we were actually being called out for our booth being exactly the the same as years past and in some cases, out dated. Although i was not apart of it this year, from the information they provided in their call out for volunteers, and the pictures and what not posted here, it sounds like they achieved that quite well.

• Like 1

What’s with the slow order eastbound on the Blue Line between Deerfoot and Barlow/Max Bell station? Seems to have been going on for a while now. 

53 minutes ago, downbeat said:

What’s with the slow order eastbound on the Blue Line between Deerfoot and Barlow/Max Bell station? Seems to have been going on for a while now. 

Rough Track. Was probably a frost heave but seems to have become a bit more stable.

• Like 1

Your daily dose of humour: I never thought it would be possible to share this ubiquitous meme here, in this thread and on topic … but I've been proven wrong before. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1