What should we do regarding fleet numbers for the Classics? Up till now only active units were listed fleet number wise.

A lot of gaps are being created with retirement of the older equipment.

Thoughts?

Would have been easier if people would have updated it when they changed buses to be listed as "Retired", but I guess that was too much to ask for. I was originally trying to keep up with it by modifying it but eventually I gave up.

But yes, this is a problem we must resolve. I think we should go to the OC method of just listing the entire series as "Active" or "Retired", with no gaps on the main page. As not only would it make some series take up lots of space on the main page, but it is a waste of time and resources to modify it everytime a single bus is retired.

But yes, this is a problem we must resolve. I think we should go to the OC method of just listing the entire series as "Active" or "Retired", with no gaps on the main page. As not only would it make some series take up lots of space on the main page, but it is a waste of time and resources to modify it everytime a single bus is retired.

That seems to be the preferred method. Just note the retired units in the notes column.

That's been changed.

Where should we be listing buses purchased for parts? Do we start a new section or place them in the "Retired" section with a note in the column they were part donors?

That's been changed.

Where should we be listing buses purchased for parts? Do we start a new section or place them in the "Retired" section with a note in the column they were part donors?

New section