Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kevlo86

Transportation Charter Services- Orange, CA

Recommended Posts

So during the past summer of 2012, I noticed in there was a company operating out of Medicine Hat, AB. The company was a number company and then below the number company on the legals, it stated Transportation Charter Services- Orange, CA.

Upon further research TCS is indeed based out of Orange, CA, but it appears they had some buses based in Alberta for the past summer. I am not sure if they have kept those buses in Alberta during the winter or not. Also not sure if they will again operate in Alberta next summer. They were doing work for various touring companies like Contiki and Trafalger.

Here are my photos of their buses

Some previews here, please do not quote images.

tcs_9035.jpg

tcs_9036-2.jpg

tcs_9037-3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back on September 1, 2014, I found #9765 parked on a side street in N.E. Calgary, Alberta and then this past weekend I photographed both #'s 9079 and 9080 in Banff, Alberta on June 20, 2015.

Photos in this link to the new photo gallery on my website for TCH: http://www.busdrawings.com/coach/california/tcs/h345/index.htm

Man I absolutely LOVE the jet black with green colour! Nice shots!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 7:40 PM, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

The other day I saw TCS H3-45 #0130 sporting the same livery as 9112 and 9113. I do not understand the numbering system now.  That one through me off...

I recently saw #0107, another newer H3-45, but it was plain white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 7:40 PM, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

The other day I saw TCS H3-45 #0130 sporting the same livery as 9112 and 9113. I do not understand the numbering system now.  That one through me off...

Really? That's interesting because I spotted #0130 a couple weeks ago in a white base with a very small livery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dansmotorcoachgallery/42648059611

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Prevost said:

Really? That's interesting because I spotted #0130 a couple weeks ago in a white base with a very small livery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dansmotorcoachgallery/42648059611

I had the wrong livery in my mind.   Oops!

Thanks for the correction.

12 hours ago, C2045 said:

I recently saw #0107, another newer H3-45, but it was plain white.

0130 was white too...  I stand corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just did a major update to the TCS page. Tell me what you think and if there are any correction/ additions that I should make to the page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Wiki lists 9120            Prevost    H3-45            Black with green and gray stripes

However, I have photos of 9120 being a new J4500 with rear window, operating for Trafalgar. I wonder if they reuse fleet numbers?

I'll get around to uploading the photo soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, A. Wong said:

The Wiki lists 9120            Prevost    H3-45            Black with green and gray stripes

However, I have photos of 9120 being a new J4500 with rear window, operating for Trafalgar. I wonder if they reuse fleet numbers?

I'll get around to uploading the photo soon...

Most likely

Though that would be odd considering 9120 was a newer Prevost and was close to identical to the above images of 9112-9113.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thomasw said:

Most likely

Though that would be odd considering 9120 was a newer Prevost and was close to identical to the above images of 9112-9113.

Saw 9115 today and it's a 2019 H3-45. so 9120 is most likely a newer H3-45.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took this photo of 9120 on September 2, 2019 at Banff Gondola. Sorry for the low quality - still have to get the original photo uploaded.

 

69429622_447019312823708_243917626600849408_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A. Wong said:

I took this photo of 9120 on September 2, 2019 at Banff Gondola. Sorry for the low quality - still have to get the original photo uploaded.

 

69429622_447019312823708_243917626600849408_n.jpg

I take my previous statement back haha. Thanks for confirming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...