2013 GM Fishbowl Tracking thread

D40LF

If its plated then yes as Calgary does charters

Do you have inside information or is this just a wild ass guess with no real proof other than the fact the bus has a license plate? Edmonton's whole historic fleet is plated but that doesn't mean they are available for charters. In fact, some buses have the fleet plates they were retired with and I don't believe those ever expire.

Do you have inside information or is this just a wild ass guess with no real proof other than the fact the bus has a license plate? Edmonton's whole historic fleet is plated but that doesn't mean they are available for charters. In fact, some buses have the fleet plates they were retired with and I don't believe those ever expire.

I was told by someone in CT that it will be available to some groups for charters.

• 1 month later...

It is still plated, same plate it had when it was in regular service. It is securely stored inside Spring Gardens and from what I saw they keep an eye on it on a regular basis. It has gone out for filming in the television series Fargo but I can't tell you if it is available for hire for charters.

• Like 1