canuck600

Queen City Shuttle & Tours

Spotted one of their EL3 units in Vancouver today at Science World.

Hmm... I don't suppose you got a passenger door side image of the coach? The fleet number on #54 was right by the door in small print below the side passenger windows.

I see that only one side of the coach has flat screen monitors lol. You would think they would upgrade both sides together.

Looked at their website and it seems that they have added a H3-45 to the fleet, so the current coach fleet consists of a 1 E, 1 H3-45 and a H3-41 with the second e being listed on Ebay & McMynn's website, I think the one listed is #54.

Looked at their website and it seems that they have added a H3-45 to the fleet, so the current coach fleet consists of a 1 E, 1 H3-45 and a H3-41 with the second e being listed on Ebay & McMynn's website, I think the one listed is #54.

Yes. That is #54. And the ones I photographed earlier this month have no fleet numbers. But I got one 102-EL3, one H3-40, and one J4500. Here are a few images:

070915-9314queencity2802-0P.jpg070915-9315queencity2802-0P.jpg

070915-9316queencity1647-4P.jpg070915-9317queencity1647-5P.jpg

Has International Stage Lines been selling off some of their J4500's? The J4500 that Queen City has, has the part red hubs like ISL's units normally did.

I saw their J4500 in Delta yesterday. Unfortunately I couldn't get close enough fast enough to get anymore information on it though. I'm really Curious about this J now after reading all the discussion about it.