Number12

GRT New Flyer Xcelsiors

Do you have a link? I want to compare it with Winnipegs ASA, since this post made ours sound very familiar... blue screen with multiple font abilities, that show the time, stop name, and "Stop Requested" sign.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/DZZPIJi0378/0.jpg
it is on the left hand side at the front

I don't like the ZUM/BT XDE40/XD40 HVAC design because you can only mount the AA sign behind the driver's panel.

The ZUM Artics corrected this problem by using the MiLocal XD40 and EPA2010 D40LFR style vent. I think this vent is superior as it allows for the central mounted AA.

Zum's new artics have it mounted under the HVAC.

It's exactly like Winnipegs from that view! And ours is under the HVAC as well :)

I don't like the ZUM/BT XDE40/XD40 HVAC design because you can only mount the AA sign behind the driver's panel.

The ZUM Artics corrected this problem by using the MiLocal XD40 and EPA2010 D40LFR style vent. I think this vent is superior as it allows for the central mounted AA.

I don't know if you ridden Brampton 12XX series, they've moved their AA to centre, under the HVAC now!

But the B400R is the most economical, considering that most organizations either use Voith or Allison. You don't hear as much about ZF.

I've told the ZF are more reliable and better mileage than Allison.

I don't know if you ridden Brampton 12XX series, they've moved their AA to centre, under the HVAC now!

I've told the ZF are more reliable and better mileage than Allison.

Nope I have not. So it seems from late 2011 onwards (cause MiLocal's are like this), they changed to this style vent which IMO is the better one anyway.

They better deliver the buses on time, that would be such a disappointment if they didn't considering that it has been 10 years since GRT ordered from NFI. BAD IMPRESSION MUCH!