GRT New Flyer Xcelsiors

Number12

so if all things are going according to plans, 21301/03 should be on the road as of this week coming up?

Where did you hear that news?

I doubt you'll see it because from what I understand, the mechanics were still "taking it apart", to check it out! (As they like to say, "Parts are on order")

• Root Admin

I am just waiting for the day that they put one of them outside in plain view, just so I can see them for myself! It is really ticking me off how they have been kept inside for a good 3 weeks now!

They can't prep them outside obviously...

They can't prep them outside obviously...

Typically new buses at GRT are always parked outside and clearly visible from Strasbourg Road, has been the case for years dating back to Kitchener Transit, this is the first time a new unit hasn't been parked out there

HAY Hay hay!!! We are all excited because it is a brand new model of bus.... You gotta relaize that! :P Some people are more excited than others!

So just keep your comments to yourself please and thank you!

Not exactly helping your case are you? Please stop asking about when the Xcelsiors will be in service. They'll be out when they're ready. They might be waiting for the rest to be delivered. You never know.

Much like when our Xcelsiors started in service. HSR had to train drivers to use them, as they were more complicated than our D40LFs. HSR's Xcelsiors were on the property a full six months before entering service.

Some of that had to do with moving stanchion positions in the 11 series, but nonetheless..

Just wait for them. It's just another low floor bus.

Much like when our Xcelsiors started in service. HSR had to train drivers to use them, as they were more complicated than our D40LFs. HSR's Xcelsiors were on the property a full six months before entering service.

geez, thats a long wait :(

hi everybody just got a email from my source there is about 7 or 8 at the garage the 92xx might be off the road before june.

With the university specials done for the year, I'm surprised if they still even go out. They're usually only out on mornings these days.