Jump to content

Miami-Dade Transit Discussion


Recommended Posts

https://www.facebook.com/772567316231483/posts/1801809166640621/

Miami-dade Transit 211XX series are in the process of delivery as continuation of 140 additional order and 

More 2020 (20187-20232) /2021(21101-21195) brand new buses hitting the road these are also equipped with USB ports for cell phone charging and video screens that features the route map, Weather for the next 3 days, and digital advertisements like the rest of the bus fleet

21105 was spotted at the bus yard yesterday after being delivered. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2021 at 9:43 PM, JAX Transit 2000 said:

https://www.facebook.com/772567316231483/posts/1801809166640621/

Miami-dade Transit 211XX series are in the process of delivery as continuation of 140 additional order and 

More 2020 (20187-20232) /2021(21101-21195) brand new buses hitting the road these are also equipped with USB ports for cell phone charging and video screens that features the route map, Weather for the next 3 days, and digital advertisements like the rest of the bus fleet

21105 was spotted at the bus yard yesterday after being delivered. 

It’s 20187-20238

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alexb320 said:

I accidentally came across 21120 while it was in the middle of being delivered. Driver stopped at a Walmart in Jacksonville, FL. A real sharp looking bus for sure.

2021 New Flyer XN40 2021 New Flyer XN40 2021 New Flyer XN40

Is this spotted off I-95 at my city Today?  It really looks nice and I saw it on I-95 passing St Johns River on the I-95 express Routes heading to Golden Glades Interchange for the bus yard later on this afternoon and it was delivered at the bus yard after the 2003 NABI 40-LFW.17 Diesel buses were retired and they were still waiting for the older diesel NABIs to be repainted back to their original livery and restored for their Historical collection. 

14 hours ago, richard_carrera11 said:

It’s 20187-20238

Did you spot the fleet numbers on the bus tracking system yet? 

1 hour ago, alexb320 said:

I accidentally came across 21120 while it was in the middle of being delivered. Driver stopped at a Walmart in Jacksonville, FL. A real sharp looking bus for sure.

2021 New Flyer XN40 2021 New Flyer XN40 2021 New Flyer XN40

And don't forget to look at the delivery for 2021 Proterra ZX5 Electric Bus order for Miami Dade Transit at Jacksonville (my city) when the Covid-19 Pandemic passes over this summer coming on I-95 express lanes Bridge over the St Johns River. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JAX Transit 2000 said:

Is this spotted off I-95 at my city Today?  It really looks nice and I saw it on I-95 passing St Johns River on the I-95 express Routes heading to Golden Glades Interchange for the bus yard later on this afternoon and it was delivered at the bus yard after the 2003 NABI 40-LFW.17 Diesel buses were retired and they were still waiting for the older diesel NABIs to be repainted back to their original livery and restored for their Historical collection. 

Did you spot the fleet numbers on the bus tracking system yet? 

On the MDT tracker yes 

9 hours ago, JAX Transit 2000 said:

Is this spotted off I-95 at my city Today?  It really looks nice and I saw it on I-95 passing St Johns River on the I-95 express Routes heading to Golden Glades Interchange for the bus yard later on this afternoon and it was delivered at the bus yard after the 2003 NABI 40-LFW.17 Diesel buses were retired and they were still waiting for the older diesel NABIs to be repainted back to their original livery and restored for their Historical collection. 

Did you spot the fleet numbers on the bus tracking system yet? 

THERE ARE NO PRESERVED NABIs. 
Unless they are going do something with 05208 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JAX Transit 2000 said:

Is this spotted off I-95 at my city Today?  It really looks nice and I saw it on I-95 passing St Johns River on the I-95 express Routes heading to Golden Glades Interchange for the bus yard later on this afternoon and it was delivered at the bus yard after the 2003 NABI 40-LFW.17 Diesel buses were retired and they were still waiting for the older diesel NABIs to be repainted back to their original livery and restored for their Historical collection. 

Did you spot the fleet numbers on the bus tracking system yet? 

We Still have one 2003 NABI 40LFW 040.17 Active 03199. 05117,06147,06153,06157 were retired yesterday.I’m not sure were you get your info but we have no plans for preserving a NABI MDT doesn’t want more historical buses they want to get rid of them actually the American Ikarus 5006 got sold and scrapped in 2015 same with the 1990 Flxible and 1987 Flxible 8087 and 9093

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JAX Transit 2000 said:

Is this spotted off I-95 at my city Today?  It really looks nice and I saw it on I-95 passing St Johns River on the I-95 express Routes heading to Golden Glades Interchange for the bus yard later on this afternoon and it was delivered at the bus yard after the 2003 NABI 40-LFW.17 Diesel buses were retired and they were still waiting for the older diesel NABIs to be repainted back to their original livery and restored for their Historical collection. 

Did you spot the fleet numbers on the bus tracking system yet? 

D7B04203-B423-4F9A-99DA-C29109ED7308.png 
03199 is working on route 8 As I write this

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, richard_carrera11 said:

We Still have one 2003 NABI 40LFW 040.17 Active 03199. 05117,06147,06153,06157 were retired yesterday.I’m not sure were you get your info but we have no plans for preserving a NABI MDT doesn’t want more historical buses they want to get rid of them actually the American Ikarus 5006 got sold and scrapped in 2015 same with the 1990 Flxible and 1987 Flxible 8087 and 9093

That was Wikipedia's idea 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

ALL of the 2006 MCI D4500CLs are for sale on GovDeals.com site  this week and you can purchase any of them before or they will going to scrap yard for parts

And Miami-Dade Transit just reinstated Front Door Boarding from this past week. All of the fares are still suspended until the Covid-19 Pandemic passes over. 

Photo credit goes to Miami-Dade County Department of Transportation and Public Works. 

 

EuDufN6XMAQdicd.jpg

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://twitter.com/GoMiamiDade/status/1364962228592590858?s=19

Miami-dade Transit final new 136 Metrorail car delivery service is completed as of this week. All of the units are in revenue service. 

 

https://www.facebook.com/GoMiamiDade/videos/1393062711037866/

And all of the Metrobus has ionizers installed inside the rear HVAC units for to kill bacteria and Covid-19 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JAX Transit 2000 said:

https://twitter.com/GoMiamiDade/status/1364962228592590858?s=19

Miami-dade Transit final new 136 Metrorail car delivery service is completed as of this week. All of the units are in revenue service. 

 

https://www.facebook.com/GoMiamiDade/videos/1393062711037866/

And all of the Metrobus has ionizers installed inside the rear HVAC units for to kill bacteria and Covid-19 

All but 301-304 

On 2/19/2021 at 6:52 PM, JAX Transit 2000 said:

ALL of the 2006 MCI D4500CLs are for sale on GovDeals.com site  this week and you can purchase any of them before or they will going to scrap yard for parts

And Miami-Dade Transit just reinstated Front Door Boarding from this past week. All of the fares are still suspended until the Covid-19 Pandemic passes over. 

Photo credit goes to Miami-Dade County Department of Transportation and Public Works. 

 

EuDufN6XMAQdicd.jpg

 

Most of the time MCIs are going to get scrapped luckily 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2021 at 7:06 AM, richard_carrera11 said:

It’s 20187-20238

And @Stalwart23  has already edited out the fleet numbers for 21101-21188 for 2021 New Flyer XN40  140 additional CNG order which is falsely edited by @Chao-Hwa Chen,for 18101-18269 that has Voith D864.6 Transmissions. According to Marcos A.R on YouTube, the 2018, most of 2019 (19101-19110, 19131-19231) , 2020 and 2021 XN40s has Allison B400R Transmissions while 19111-19130 has Voith D864.6 Transmissions. The 2010 Gillig BRT HEV #10101-10105 has Cummins ISB6.7 (not ISL9) and Allison H 40 EP Hybrid Drive system, while 2012 Gillig BRT 30 ft #12301-12303 has Allison B300R Transmissions (not Voith D864.5)  and 2014 Gillig BRT Diesel 40 #14131-14135 has Allison B400R Transmissions (not Voith D864.5). The fleet numbers for 33 2021 Proterra ZX5 Electric Bus has not been confirmed yet after the delivery completion of 2021 XN40s. Hope the fleet numbers will start at 21189 and up. 

And Miami-Dade Transit was not listed on the NABI 60-BRT page and someone forgot to edit that Miami-dade Transit was the last customer of NABI 60-BRT HEV buses that were ever Produced before transfort in FT Collins, CO was the last customer of NABI 60-BRT CNG that were ever built before the order was discontinued. 

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/North_American_Bus_Industries_60-BRT

Edited by JAX Transit 2000
Chao-Hwa Chen edited the wrong information
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, JAX Transit 2000 said:

Found another tweet from the New Miami Dade County Mayor on Twitter 

Miami-dade Transit is getting ready for Better Bus Network soon

 

Better Bus Network more like death of the transit system this will be a catastrophic disaster 

The 06700s are for sale on Craigslist https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/hvd/d/miami-2006-mci-d4500-transit-bus-57/7292696110.html

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2021 at 10:13 AM, richard_carrera11 said:

Better Bus Network more like death of the transit system this will be a catastrophic disaster 

The 06700s are for sale on Craigslist https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/hvd/d/miami-2006-mci-d4500-transit-bus-57/7292696110.html

And the other units on Commercial Truck Trader website. The price costs $28,500 for 1 bus at Action Truck And Equipment Inc.

https://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/listing/2006-MCI-OTHER-5015887997

Unit 06710

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Major Bus Transfers coming this week Coral Way Is going to Transfer all of their 2002 2003 NABIs to NorthEast 02145 02177,02178 02184 02189 02192 02198 02204 03199 04139 04167 04187 04210 and all of their 2005 NABIs Central Is Sending 05199 To NorthEast and North East is sending 05189 To Central CoralWay will send 05188 to Central

05174 retired 

04157  04163  04174  05107  05110  05120   05162    05164 Are reactivated 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Afternoon I was wondering if someone  could edit the Miami Dade Transit wiki

02145,02177,02178,02184,02192,02204 0319904139,04167,04187,04210 05108,05114,05125, 05133,05159,05170 are going to North East 

04157,04163,04174,05107 05110 05120 05162 05164 have been reactivated at Coral Way 

05174 retired and 05175 came back from retirement heading to NorthEast 

05188 and 05189 got transferred to Central 

05199 got transferred to North East 

02189 got parked 

06117 going to Coral Way

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...