New Flyer D40LF Retirement / Storage watch

Enviro 500

6 hours ago, Matt Dunlop said:

Looking at the TCOMM site, it looks like all the D40LF, C40LF, and D60LFs are either not in service or scrapped ?

That means that BC Transit is the only one operating D40LFs in BC (and plenty of them)

2 Are in service as of 4pm now 7443, and 7445

4 hours ago, KenrichYT said:

If you count the ones that haven't been in service for over a month then Half a dozen if not its 4 7426, 7436, 7443, 7445 

Does 7417 and 7438 count?

I updated the wiki the other day and whatever hasn't seen service in sometime I listed it as unknown status. It's up in the air whether those units are still around , scrapped up into pop cans or with the training fleet. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Thomasw said:

?‍♂️

7445 is on a 11 hour block on the 501 today from 6:22-18:08

That was one of the four active D40LFs that I mentioned earlier. From what I read, 7438 is a VTC spare. I was talking about the Detroit powered D40LFs and the ones that have not seen any service since September/October.

2 hours ago, Peterbiltguy1989@gmail.com said:

That was one of the four active D40LFs that I mentioned earlier. From what I read, 7438 is a VTC spare. I was talking about the Detroit powered D40LFs and the ones that have not seen any service since September/October.

Ohh sorry, totally misread what you wrote. Thought you meant all D40LFs were retired.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:32 PM, Community Shuttle said:

Drove by RTC today and couldn't see 7112 anywhere from Steveston Hwy. Only a few Orions remained in the dead tracks where it was parked. Could have been moved (within RTC or to another TC); otherwise removed.

7112 was present today at Jack Poole Plaza for the 10th year anniversary of the 2010 Olympics.

• Like 1