TTC Orion VII Diesel & Hybrid Rebuild Tracking

I haven't been seeing pre-rebuilt 1200/1300-series on Malvern routes recently, only the 1600/1700-series and the 1000-1100 series (which have already been rebuilt). Perhaps all of them are being sent at a time, or the TTC is keeping them out of service until after rebuilds?

1 minute ago, Transit geek said:

I haven't been seeing pre-rebuilt 1200/1300-series on Malvern routes recently, only the 1600/1700-series and the 1000-1100 series (which have already been rebuilt). Perhaps all of them are being sent at a time, or the TTC is keeping them out of service until after rebuilds?

Out for rebuilt the spare ratio is not that high.

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎03 at 11:14 AM, 6254 said:

Quite a challenge to the TTC as they need to paint the AC unit and the battery to red which seem extra hassles to the existing ways of doing things. For example, if all these parts have to be red in color now, how about those that have been in use in the older buses (1000 - 1149)?

Has anyone noticed that some of the NG rebuilds that have received the old livery have had the "Hybrid Electric" branding on the battery pack removed?

3 hours ago, Transit geek said:

Has anyone noticed that some of the NG rebuilds that have received the old livery have had the "Hybrid Electric" branding on the battery pack removed?

i havent noticed that but i noticed it in the lflrv livery the "hybrid electric" decals removed, would be nice to have that in the new livery lol

6 hours ago, Transit geek said:

You do realized that the TTC doesn't care if there's any OEM branding or logos. There isn't as much pro-environmentalist here in the GTA that would need a new "Hybrid Electric" decal. These buses aren't that much better than a regular diesel bus anyways.