12 minutes ago, Articulated said:

As of the new board period beginning tomorrow, 7 Bathurst will be converted to 40 foot buses on all days of the week. This would free up 23 artic buses currently assigned to Wilson, which is the approximate amount of units that are in a rebuild program at any given time.

Will be interesting to see what happens considering the repaint program is in its early stage, but enough artics will be off the road to fully stock the rebuild program.

Couldn’t Arrow rd or Mount Dennis provide some runs with artics?

41 minutes ago, TTC T6H-5307N 2252 said:

That would be an issue that could possibly be covered on weekends, but definitely not during the week. Mixed usage of equipment is a nuisance for any route in a city as busy as Toronto. With buses, gameplay will be the highlight of driver entertainment.

Streetcarland is already a stress of its own with low floor and legacy use on Queen. For route management, I could see this being a separate hell of its own because of multiple divisions on one route (my apologies for the topic derailment once again)

8 minutes ago, bus_7246 said:

That would be an issue that could possibly be covered on weekends, but definitely not during the week. Mixed usage of equipment is a nuisance for any route in a city as busy as Toronto. With buses, gameplay will be the highlight of driver entertainment.

Streetcarland is already a stress of its own with low floor and legacy use on Queen. For route management, I could see this being a separate hell of its own because of multiple divisions on one route (my apologies for the topic derailment once again)

If it hadn't been you,  @Orion VI  would have derailed it lol

2 hours ago, TTC T6H-5307N 2252 said:

No cause they don't the spares to operate the 7 Bathurst or this wouldn't be an issue. Once the rebuild will be in full force, Wilson won't have any artics. Rebuild ones will swap with unrebuilt ones till all of them are rebuilt. I remember reading the TTC was considering removing artics from the 7 a few months after deploying them on that route. I wonder if they will simply be deployed on another route are the rebuild. Possibly for the express network routes.

51 minutes ago, Xtrazsteve said:

No cause they don't the spares to operate the 7 Bathurst or this wouldn't be an issue. Once the rebuild will be in full force, Wilson won't have any artics. Rebuild ones will swap with unrebuilt ones till all of them are rebuilt. I remember reading the TTC was considering removing artics from the 7 a few months after deploying them on that route. I wonder if they will simply be deployed on another route are the rebuild. Possibly for the express network routes.

Don’t forget there’s a few schools along the 7 route, crush loading