sdgta2008

OC Transpo Rural Partners

Is 3916 assigned to CR Transpo?

3916 isn't listed in the CRT wiki, but the photo in the Leduc wiki suggests that the bus is (or once was) assigned to route 520 Hawkesbury-Ottawa-Gatineau.

I drove by Casselman this morning and noticed what looked like a brand new white MCI J4500 with a rear destination sign parked at 417 Bus Lines.

Also

CR Transpo is finally serving the southern area of Rockland (St-Jean St., Morris Village, and Caron St.). Two AM and PM trips on Route 530 have been diverted to that area, now known as Route 530A.

Spotted what was formerly a 'Transport Lemens' Thomas bus at Mackenzie King Bridge station. Looks like they have rebranded to 'Autobus Gatineau' with new logos.

When looking through David Wyatt's transit history site, it came to my attention that the rural routes 540 and 541, formerly run by Wubs Bus Company, has been taken over by Evans Bus Lines, based in Newington. The primary fleet apparently consists of an IC Bus RE300 (number 158) and a Thomas Saf T Liner HDX (number 159).

Here's the link for those interested.

http://evansbuslines.com/charter-commuters/

When looking through David Wyatt's transit history site, it came to my attention that the rural routes 540 and 541, formerly run by Wubs Bus Company, has been taken over by Evans Bus Lines, based in Newington. The primary fleet apparently consists of an IC Bus RE300 (number 158) and a Thomas Saf T Liner HDX (number 159).

Here's the link for those interested.

http://evansbuslines.com/charter-commuters/

They also use a regular Lion Bus on occasion. Evans has been doing it for at least a year I think.

They also use a regular Lion Bus on occasion. Evans has been doing it for at least a year I think.

That's correct. Evans took over in 2014. Now would the Lion Bus be a school version or an MSFAB version (white activity bus)?

That's correct. Evans took over in 2014. Now would the Lion Bus be a school version or an MSFAB version (white activity bus)?

School, from their regular fleet. Likely when one of the red ones is in the shop.

I could be wrong but I'm sure I spotted Leduc's LFS 3927 with a full advertising wrap the other day. Didn't catch what it was for.

I saw their LFS (with the redone headlights?) sporting a uOttawa wrap the other day.

Unless I'm mistaken, I think the contract between CR Transpo and Leduc Bus Lines is due to expire this year.  From what I understand the City of Clarence-Rockland will be adding the potential for inter-community and local transit in the area as part of the parameters for contract renewal/new contract.  Has anyone heard any chatter in regards to this?