sdgta2008

OC Transpo Rural Partners

On 3/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, Chris W said:

Also what vehicles do the other smaller companies run on their routes? When I say that, I don't mean 417 Bus Lines which has the majority of them.

Here's one of the Evens Coaches 

20190315_151123.thumb.jpg.f1886d24783625b2f4279c80110d99e4.jpg

On 3/15/2019 at 3:16 PM, Oc4526 said:

Here's one of the Evens Coaches 

20190315_151123.thumb.jpg.f1886d24783625b2f4279c80110d99e4.jpg

Does that have a fleet number? 

22 minutes ago, Chris W said:

Does that have a fleet number? 

I don't beleave it has one. (Will keep an eye out for it tomorrow to confirm)

On 3/18/2019 at 11:14 PM, Oc4526 said:

I don't beleave it has one. (Will keep an eye out for it tomorrow to confirm)

It actually does. It's numbered 177 and it's a Ford F650 with a Grech Motors GM40 body. It looks like it is a used unit as well.

• Thanks 1

Have the Delaney buses retained their numbers and wraps for the routes they do now that they're with 417 Bus Lines? For instance, 901 (515 Cornwall) and 1801 (517 North Glengarry)?

13 hours ago, Chris W said:

Have the Delaney buses retained their numbers and wraps for the routes they do now that they're with 417 Bus Lines? For instance, 901 (515 Cornwall) and 1801 (517 North Glengarry)?

901 is miraculously still on the road; however, with the exception of the back of the bus, the wrap has been removed.  I believe 1801 retired before Delaney sold the bus line since an H3 had been running the 517.

29 minutes ago, Chris W said:

Your link unfortunately does not work....

Is it the black bus with the Ford chassis?

7 minutes ago, sdgta2008 said:

Your link unfortunately does not work....

Is it the black bus with the Ford chassis?

Apologies for the broken link. It's on a Freightliner chassis.

59671311_2322225618050847_34111024972326

Here's a photo since I couldn't embed the link.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 8:56 AM, sdgta2008 said:

901 is miraculously still on the road; however, with the exception of the back of the bus, the wrap has been removed.  I believe 1801 retired before Delaney sold the bus line since an H3 had been running the 517.

Is that bus 901?  It thought it was a different bus from the former Delaney fleet.  I have seen it several times but they have changed the fleet number which is now only visible from the passenger side which I keep missing due to the small font.

5 hours ago, Michel said:

Is that bus 901?  It thought it was a different bus from the former Delaney fleet.  I have seen it several times but they have changed the fleet number which is now only visible from the passenger side which I keep missing due to the small font.

The original fleet number is still visible on the front of the bus. The number 417 Bus Lines gave it is 32-97 which is displayed above the door and driver's window.

Spotted a white MCI J4500 Demo running on the Transitway eastbound at Tunney’s.  I believe it’s running for Leduc / Classic Motorcoach on the Carleton Place run.

9 hours ago, Michel said:

Spotted a white MCI J4500 Demo running on the Transitway eastbound at Tunney’s.  I believe it’s running for Leduc / Classic Motorcoach on the Carleton Place run.

its a 2019 J4500 , was demoed with Leduc then Brought to Classic on Friday night ,

I got a chance to get on board on Friday night, the new J4500 was incredible, not a fan of driving the J4500s but with the new update id says its equivalent to the H3-45s

its off the McCoys in Kingston next.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dev161 said:

its a 2019 J4500 , was demoed with Leduc then Brought to Classic on Friday night ,

I got a chance to get on board on Friday night, the new J4500 was incredible, not a fan of driving the J4500s but with the new update id says its equivalent to the H3-45s

its off the McCoys in Kingston next.

How long is/was it there? And is Classic in the same garage as Leduc?

On 5/21/2019 at 7:18 PM, Chris W said:

How long is/was it there? And is Classic in the same garage as Leduc?

Leduc owns Classic Alliance MotorCoach , but they operate separately, Classic Alliance is based out of Carleton Place. I am not sure how long we have it , I think till next week. 

4 minutes ago, dev161 said:

Leduc owns Classic Alliance MotorCoach , but they operate separately, Classic Alliance is based out of Carleton Place. I am not sure how long we have it , I think till next week. 

Hopefully it'll still be there when I show up. Also do the Lanark branded MCIs (3941-43) still operate on the Carleton Place route? People have spotted buses other than those three doing that route recently.