Sign in to follow this  
ttc9426

Problem uploading avatar photo.

I was wondering is it possible to have gifs as your avatar ? I see one guy having a gif as his avatar but when ever I try having a gif avatar it doesn't work.

Don't know what is going on but on my end my avatar is still Traxx 812 instead of a plain white prevost i changed to on my user interface. Any remedies?

Seems to be a white H3-45 to me! Sometimes it is a matter of clearing your browser's cache by reloading, or waiting a bit.

I was wondering is it possible to have gifs as your avatar ? I see one guy having a gif as his avatar but when ever I try having a gif avatar it doesn't work.

GIFs are annoying. Especially when using a remote connection. I just blocked your signature because of the gif.

To not see someone's signature all you do is hover your mouse over the top right corner of someone's signature, and you will see a 'x'. Click on that and you should be able to not see that users signature. At least that's how it works for me.

The user I replied to was asking about gifs in their avatar. As far as I know there is no way to hide an avatar.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Try downloading Tapatalk on your phone and transfer the photo from your computer to the phone and upload it there