Dr.Error

Which GTA Public Transit System Do You Guys Like?

Which GTA Public Transit System Do You Guys Like?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which GTA Public Transit System Do You Guys Like?

• Durham Region Transit(DRT)/Durham Region
    • Brampton Transit/Züm/Peel Region
    • Mississauga Transit/MiWay/Peel Region
    • Oakville Transit/Halton Region
    • Toronto Transit Commission(TTC)/City of Toronto
    • York Region Transit (YRT)/Viva/York Region
    • GO Transit/GTA
    • None of the above

The one with the most fishbowls. There must be a minimum specified number of fishbowls on the roster for it to be liked. The formula for the amount of like is (30x-20y) * 100, where x = number of fishbowls and y = number of D40LF or equivilents.

If x > 100, it means its an epic win like, and thus another like would be dispatched.

It's all very scientific, you see...

The one with the most fishbowls. There must be a minimum specified number of fishbowls on the roster for it to be liked. The formula for the amount of like is (30x-20y) * 100, where x = number of fishbowls and y = number of D40LF or equivilents.

If x > 100, it means its an epic win like, and thus another like would be dispatched.

It's all very scientific, you see...

:)

maybe why?

Because you just publically denied being affiliated with Red Flag Deals in another thread. <_<

Just an FYI, we tend not to put up with idiots who contribute nothing but pointless posts and don't use any spelling or grammar. From what I've seen so far, your time here may be limited. I'd suggest checking out the latest 2-3 pages in the Hamilton Street Railway thread for an idea on what we're talking about...

Because you just publically denied being affiliated with Red Flag Deals in another thread. <_<

Just an FYI, we tend not to put up with idiots who contribute nothing but pointless posts and don't use any spelling or grammar. From what I've seen so far, your time here may be limited. I'd suggest checking out the latest 2-3 pages in the Hamilton Street Railway thread for an idea on what we're talking about...

why the Hamilton Street Railway thread? <_<

I don't really understand this poll. Over the time I've been a member on this board I have probably created hundreds of useless polls and threads. It's not worth your time to create a poll on this subject, It's not effective to create a poll to the mass CPTDB population when half of the users won't even look at it. I think if you were to contact members personally or through chat, and discuss this subject you might be able to obtain more accurate data.

Besides, the only people who can truly answer this question are people who use every system you've listed. I only use Durham, Toronto, York and GO. I can't prefer Burlington Transit because I don't use it.