Doors Open Toronto (May 24-25)

Tramguy

19 minutes ago, skyfirenet said:

Pity that they didn't have the wash equipment on for the streetcar tour.

Yeah, that was one of things I was hoping for the most. Oh well.

22 hours ago, 21 Brimley said:

I guess see you some of folks tomorrow? Look for me wearing a Toronto Raptors black/red hat and a Miami Heat black hoodie.

Did you have your hair dyed red? If so, I was the guy with the GoPro, blue and white shirt and white cap. Saw you on 4419.

5 hours ago, TransitfanJas0n said:

Yeah, that was one of things I was hoping for the most. Oh well.

Did you have your hair dyed red? If so, I was the guy with the GoPro, blue and white shirt and white cap. Saw you on 4419.

No. I was the one wore the NBA merch. 

7 hours ago, leylandvictory2 said:

I was able  to sneak some time to go there.  I met vbolu?  he was taking pictures with two ladies

Yes, that is correct. You know me by now. You could have said Hi to me and given me a high five :P

Yup the 2 ladies are my buddies. I knew them for a long time.

• 9 months later...
4 minutes ago, TheAverageJoe said:

I rather wait until the line is open and I can just fan everything all at once without Kybosh getting in my shots.

Even with the line open, the kybosh who's parents didn't let them attend Doors Open will be there.

56 minutes ago, Tom1122 said:

Will any stations have a bus bay? If so, maybe the TTC can bring 2252 and 8058 if they're finished by then.

Downsview Park will not,

Finch West will with connections to the 36 being in the fare paid zone,

York U will not,

Pioneer Village will have one in the TTC fare paid zone and one for YRT in the non fare paid zone,

Highway 407 will have a bus bay for YRT and Brampton Transit,

VMC will have a bus bay for YRT.

This information is available on spadina.ttc.ca and also under service plans on yrt.ca

5 hours ago, Tom1122 said:

Will any stations have a bus bay? If so, maybe the TTC can bring 2252 and 8058 if they're finished by then.

Sheppard West would have a few ;)

VMC, but I doubt they'd be able to bring them out that far. Plus, I'm not even too sure of their status in the rebuild.

On 3/25/2017 at 1:49 AM, J. Bullock said:

Sheppard West would have a few ;)

VMC, but I doubt they'd be able to bring them out that far. Plus, I'm not even too sure of their status in the rebuild.

Sheppard West huh? Well, the station and bus bays existed before they started to build the TYSSE :P