armorand

MCI Classic retirement?

Peter, you might like to see this! Had it pass by me this afternoon, managed to get a good iPhone shot surprisingly:

269337_477909015578830_963176958_n.jpg

Peter, you might like to see this! Had it pass by me this afternoon, managed to get a good iPhone shot surprisingly:

WOW! So at least one exists in the active fleet still. Nice find and thanks.

Do you have pictures of #271 in Calgary by any chance?

I do, but I am not sure where it is. They are not digital images..

302 on Route 25 this afternoon, the paint on it is chipped away pretty badly, exposing the steel. The 800s will probably send this one out of the fleet first...

302 on Route 25 this afternoon, the paint on it is chipped away pretty badly, exposing the steel. The 800s will probably send this one out of the fleet first...

Amazing any are left with so many new buses in the past couple of years. After the 800s, I presume the only high floors left will be 370s and 670s, unless maybe some Classics are in better shape than remaining 1994 D40s?

312's always been the one that was being elusive on me. 329 though, I got a YouTube video of it, along with some photos in September back when I could transit spot more than just Polo Park :P

Do you have pictures of #271 in Calgary by any chance?

Classics: 301, 310, 329, 332 seen so far this year. 310 active tonight on Route 78, 329 active last week on Route 24. Sadly with both of my jobs, transit spotting is getting harder to do for me, but I always make sure to look out for the rarities! With the 800s coming in though, these ones are going to disappear for-sure by March. :(

here's a link on 271. http://www.barp.ca/preserved/0271/index.html. I've seen the bus in the past but it's been gone for awhile. It's either it's in the Red Deer Alberta with some of the other Former CPC fleet or it's gone to the scrap yard.

Rode 310, Route 24, on Fridays PM rush hour. Got this pic, and a video will be made eventually, because I got video of me getting off the bus and it taking off down Ness! :)

17127_490229321013466_640989282_n.jpg

I've seen the bus in the past but it's been gone for awhile. It's either it's in the Red Deer Alberta with some of the other Former CPC fleet or it's gone to the scrap yard.

271 was hauled away to scrap from where it was residing for several years in Calgary within the past few months.

271 was hauled away to scrap from where it was residing for several years in Calgary within the past few months.

How sad. A 1960 TDH-5301 Fishbowl Gone for scrap. But apparently it was in really poor condition. Just curious what happened to #331. Saw it beside Barlow Trail for several months but one day dissapeared.

How sad. A 1960 TDH-5301 Fishbowl Gone for scrap. But apparently it was in really poor condition. Just curious what happened to #331. Saw it beside Barlow Trail for several months but one day dissapeared.

331 as in Calgary Fishbowl, or Winnipeg MCI Classic? :P

331 as in Calgary Fishbowl, or Winnipeg MCI Classic? :P

It's a Former Edmonton Fishbowl #946 renumbered to 331 :P . It's the last fishbowl of CPC fleet. It's dissapeared recently. We suspect it went to a scrapyard. :(

I need to get Downtown for transitfanning the Classics, but my work and personal affairs intervene WAY too much. :( MTHA better spare us one!

Awe.. Sad to see that.

Seems someone managed to snag a rollsign or few before it was sent off to scrap. :)

Still sad though. Yikes...

So its still here?! Nice, I transitfanned like crazy the past few days, and I havent seen any of those or even 373. Keep on running into the 1994 D40LFs though...

I managed to get pictures of 992 on layover at Polo Park, had to wait 5-10 minutes though. The driver was on a smoke break and keeping an eye towards me, so I waited for him to go back onto the bus before I went to get pictures. Got a few, not the best but it'll suffice. Gonna upload them eventually.

Yesterday I did see 992 on the 66

I managed to get pictures of 992 on layover at Polo Park, had to wait 5-10 minutes though. The driver was on a smoke break and keeping an eye towards me, so I waited for him to go back onto the bus before I went to get pictures. Got a few, not the best but it'll suffice. Gonna upload them eventually.

Wrong thread you two.....