http://windsorpoliceandtransit.piczo.com

MaT

Just added 61 pictures to windsorpoliceandtransit that I took today. Check it out...some of the pictures are of 701 and 702 together at the Downtown bus terminal. :P More updates to come tomorrow on the site and also 18 videos, many of them Transit Windsor buses.

Just added 9 photos to the site, mostly interior shots of 702(ez rider). In a couple seconds im gonna upload the rest of the videos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I just uploaded 8 more videos to youtube. I'll do the rest tomorrow, there will be 7 tomorrow. I will have around 30 videos all together on youtube.

• 3 weeks later...

My total additions to windsorpoliceandtransit between today and yesterday are 18 pics for transit windsor and 15 for windsor police marked. I also added a video of 3 2005 novas and 4 firetrucks on a call at toshiba on youtube. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly that's a hard thing to do. I rarely ever see them anymore. And 912 is still in service. Everytime I see them they're either too far away for a pic or I see them at the last second. I'll get them one day hopefully.

Honestly that's a hard thing to do. I rarely ever see them anymore. And 912 is still in service. Everytime I see them they're either too far away for a pic or I see them at the last second. I'll get them one day hopefully.

Isn't 912 in the old vintage paint scheme?

• 3 weeks later...

Ya I know..but if I do that, ill make a different website for transit windsor only, cuz I cant really do different sections on piczo the way I'd like to. So when it comes to that, I'll make a new site with a link on the old one. Fotopic is definitely the site I should have gone with, but I didn't know about it at the time.

Ya I know..but if I do that, ill make a different website for transit windsor only, cuz I cant really do different sections on piczo the way I'd like to. So when it comes to that, I'll make a new site with a link on the old one. Fotopic is definitely the site I should have gone with, but I didn't know about it at the time.

There's nothing stopping you from still switching..;)

Ok I have (so far) 8 pics in the new update, I'll put more on later. And Steve I need some help with fotopic, my msn is mattsylvestre@hotmail.com. If anyone else wants my msn, just add me.

Ok I have (so far) 8 pics in the new update, I'll put more on later. And Steve I need some help with fotopic, my msn is mattsylvestre@hotmail.com. If anyone else wants my msn, just add me.

Fotopic is pretty straight forward. It's not that hard. I'll add you and see what I can do to help.

I have decided that I'm just gonna redo the website to have several galleries based on bus type than have one gallery for Transit Windsor. So far only the Orion V Gallery is done. I'm also including text under the pics for more convenience.

I have decided that I'm just gonna redo the website to have several galleries based on bus type than have one gallery for Transit Windsor. So far only the Orion V Gallery is done. I'm also including text under the pics for more convenience.

Okay no problem Mat.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to mention that i updated the site last night with some Windsor police pics....For anyone who likes the new dodge charger, i HIGHLY recommend checking out the site for the most beautiful charger you're ever gonna lay your eyes on.

I added I'd say over 60 pics for the Nova LFS and EZ Rider sections.. it's all the same pics only in different sections now. So the Nova LFS and EZ Rider pages have the pictures, just no descriptions yet.. I also added 5 pics to the DDOT page.