http://windsorpoliceandtransit.piczo.com

MaT

Hey, I forgot to put the updates page back on.. :( My newest update was that the My DRTP Plan was changed to the My projects plan and I also put more info in that section. Enjoy.

i happen to have pictures of military police car, Metropolitan retired police car (in yellow livery), Toronot Police Motorcycle. If you want them msg me.

UPDATE!!!!

Windsor Police other has 2 new pics, unmarked has 3 new pics, and Transit Windsor pics has 4 new ones.

BTW I found a Ferrari parked in front of the police station yesterday!! Just might be a new cop car, we already have a 911 so... Here's the pic!

IMG_0015.JPG

I'm gonna put up a new page on Windsor Fire and Rescue. You know we do have the best Fire Department in the world, as is seen in our work in the annual firefighters combat challenge(1st place!!!!). I think they all deserve a spot on my site. Ill have pics of the stations and firetrucks that they use. I'll put it up in a couple minutes.

OK I'm done the update, and I got a little carried away. I made the site even easier to get around with a new layout. Here is what I added. *The updates page has the old update with the new update put together.*

Windsor Police Service(Other)-2 pics

Transit Windsor-8 pics

Via Rail-2 pics

Windsor Fire & Rescue(NEW PAGE!!)-5 pics

Windsor-Essex EMS-1 pic

Tell me what you think of the new(a bit different) look to the site. Also if you have any suggestions for any new additions to the site from the Windsor area, put it in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I said this yet. I made a webshots account with photos from around Windsor, Stratford, Toronto along with pics of Windsor Police and Transit Windsor. If you wanna look them up my name on webshots is matu02ca.

Just added 31 pics to the Transit Windsor album on webshots. BTW all the pics on windsorpoliceandtransit are gonna be on my webshots account. I'm putting them all on webshots too so that way everyone can see the detail in the pictures that you can't see on my site.

Ok. I just rearranged my site and now I'm FINALLY open for website links. So post your websites with the name of it and the link. But post them on here, NOT in the comment space on my site. I wanna have a HUGE list of all your great websites, cuz I love all of them..lol