Welcome to the updated CPTDB!

If you prefer an older theme, you can change it back by scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Theme" on the bottom right. However, you can also change the background color/image by clicking on the "photo icon" in the black bar with your username at the top of the page.

Click the X on the top right of this box to dismiss this message.

WpgBusDriver

Winnipeg and Artic Buses

Spotted 981 in service for the first time... didn't see the route card, though, and the sign was still "NIS", but it's reasonable it was for R59 as I saw 979/R54 not even 30 seconds earlier. Yesterday afternoon.

Bus 981 had to pull over due to a mechanical issue. It was on a 54 run and ended at Avalon loop.

Well that's funny... I saw it earlier in Downtown and it seemed to be just fine! Pic related:

10430459_1518280021740499_90774037152088

Just observed 986 on route 183. An artic on an actual rt route!

I'm using my iPhone 4 as an internet router (well aware, that my data plan will kill me), but this shot of it on it's first run ever, is totally worth it.

10891602_1584890921746075_77818970933659

The only routes I can think of that can support a D60LF going down Portage, at the current moment, would have to be the Route 11 to Polo Park. And the Sunday Polo-Downtown 11 runs are ALWAYS packed. Are they going to throw on an artic for Sunday services?