Jump to content

Pierce Transit


A. Wong
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JAX Transit 2000 said:

Are these New Flyers running in good condition and how much the bus cost or nearest offer 

It's an auction; prices determined by bids.  More details will probably be provided by the time the auction starts in a month.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Pierce Transit, where it is a new bus Gillig's expect coaches (10144's) 20 series are listed on the CPTDB Wiki or Wikipedia the info? For sure waiting for you and they aren't forgetting new bus listed on the CPTDB Wiki the info, too for your responsibility is always 🤡

 

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Pierce_Transit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2021 at 11:46 AM, Amaryah Johnson said:

Pierce Transit, where it is a new bus Gillig's expect coaches (10144's) 20 series are listed on the CPTDB Wiki or Wikipedia the info? For sure waiting for you and they aren't forgetting new bus listed on the CPTDB Wiki the info, too for your responsibility is always 🤡

 

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Pierce_Transit

A more polite response would be appreciated.

Anyway, I haven't been able to find much information on the 2021s. If you have any, let me know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zortan said:

A more polite response would be appreciated.

Anyway, I haven't been able to find much information on the 2021s. If you have any, let me know.

Well, I understand also give you everyone app Pantograph.com the bus are match PT coaches 10144-10164 (21) series the info, too important for being polite said yes. You go ahead good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 7/30/2021 at 10:10 PM, Atomic Taco said:

And they'll be up for bid on Wednesday: https://www.murphyauction.com/Auction/Details/8394

Only 2 of their 2006s are listed in that auction, 221 and 223, so I'm guessing the rest will be auctioned off at a later date since they were just retired within the last couple weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

I wonder what Pierce Transit will do for the Gig Harbor trolley next year. They got new ARBOC trolleys, but took them out of service due to accessibility complaints, according to what the driver said on the last time I rode the route. They used C30LFs on the route this year, but I doubt they'll keep them around.

I was surprised to find out that they went with ARBOC rather than Gillig for the trolleys, as they've been ordering Gilligs for their standard bus fleet for the last 10 years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, bnsf27 said:

I wonder what Pierce Transit will do for the Gig Harbor trolley next year. They got new ARBOC trolleys, but took them out of service due to accessibility complaints, according to what the driver said on the last time I rode the route. They used C30LFs on the route this year, but I doubt they'll keep them around.

I was surprised to find out that they went with ARBOC rather than Gillig for the trolleys, as they've been ordering Gilligs for their standard bus fleet for the last 10 years

Yeah, for once it seems like Gillig may have been the best option here, especially with the C30LFs being past their due dates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...