Little known fact outside of maintenance, Current Volvo engines are in fact Cummins engines with Volvo Electronics.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:47 AM, allentc said:

Looks like Prevost will be making a major announcement at the forthcoming UMA show:

https://youtu.be/qcmTuo1mXmU

The video seems to hint at a change to exterior styling perhaps in reaction to the recent update to the J4500.

It's really hard to say what is gonna be revealed. Redesign X3 as the video implies or both get redesigned and the X3 is a teaser or 35 foot version for both or a complete new model. The suspense is killing me but at least my friends at the UMA show will send me photos! January 6, 2019 stay tuned! lol

17 hours ago, NeOn Bus Rider said:

It's really hard to say what is gonna be revealed. Redesign X3 as the video implies or both get redesigned and the X3 is a teaser or 35 foot version for both or a complete new model. The suspense is killing me but at least my friends at the UMA show will send me photos! January 6, 2019 stay tuned! lol

Perhaps an EV or CNG coach?

17 minutes ago, 2044 said:

Prevost launched their redesigned X3-45 today

A meh contrast to the MCI J4500. That kind of headlight design (with the halogen and not LED bulbs) would give the impression of dating back to sometime around 2009.

• Like 1

Prevost celebrates 95th anniversary

The 95th anniversary of Prevost was commemorated in Sainte-Claire, Quebec in June with a celebration that included food, entertainment, coaches to explore, and tours of the Prevost manufacturing plant.  

Founded in Quebec in 1924 by cabinet and wooden bus builder, Eugene Prevost, the company is the oldest coach manufacturer in North America.

https://www.metro-magazine.com/motorcoach/news/735200/prevost-celebrates-95th-anniversary

• Like 1