Sign in to follow this  
J. Bullock

How do you make bus signs like the ones under some members?

Hi,

I was wondering if there was some sort of software to make them? I've been searching for a software for quite a long time and I was wondering how to make them?

Bus signs such as signatures? Luminator displays? Bus stops? Pretty sure I may have one bus stop sign somewhere!

Yes... As in the signatures.... Like how you have A D40LFR as your signature.... Some people have Luminator signs... Is there some special software to make one?

There's a font available for public download, so simple MS paint ones can be made.

The more complex method that has realistic scrolling has yet to be revealed. Ask Articulated, he makes them very well.

There's a font available for public download, so simple MS paint ones can be made.

The more complex method that has realistic scrolling has yet to be revealed. Ask Articulated, he makes them very well.

Why thank you :wub:

I use MS Paint to make the individual exposures, then animate them using Jasc Animation Shop. They are all done by hand (excluding the obligatory copy & paste of characters already made).

Another topic exists in the Transit Lounge on the subject, you can do some further reading here.

Why thank you :wub:

I use MS Paint to make the individual exposures, then animate them using Jasc Animation Shop. They are all done by hand (excluding the obligatory copy & paste of characters already made).

Another topic exists in the Transit Lounge on the subject, you can do some further reading here.

So, in other words, we should ask you politely to make us one? (hehe)