Sign in to follow this  
Lombardi

Job Interview (need advises)

Hi! My first post here! I would need some of the pro advises as my job interview as public bus driver approach.

I've heard that they might throw 2 or 3 scenarios as ask what I would do in such situation. So I would like your advises on what you think would be the best suited answer the each of them. Please be serious! :D

1 - What would you do if one person would have an epileptic crisis right in the midle of rush hour?

2 - Its night, last bus of the line, 5 guys wants to get on, They all have their passes but one and no body have money for their friend. What would you do?

3 - you finnish your day, its around midnight, time to go back to garage but someone is sleeping in the bus and forgot to get off. What would you do?

Thats it! If you have any other idea of questions they might ask (of that you have been asked yourself) that would do no harm to be prepared to, dont hesitate to add more!

Thanks in advance for your help!

J-

Hi! My first post here! I would need some of the pro advises as my job interview as public bus driver approach.

I've heard that they might throw 2 or 3 scenarios as ask what I would do in such situation. So I would like your advises on what you think would be the best suited answer the each of them. Please be serious! <_<

1 - What would you do if one person would have an epileptic crisis right in the midle of rush hour?

2 - Its night, last bus of the line, 5 guys wants to get on, They all have their passes but one and no body have money for their friend. What would you do?

3 - you finnish your day, its around midnight, time to go back to garage but someone is sleeping in the bus and forgot to get off. What would you do?

Thats it! If you have any other idea of questions they might ask (of that you have been asked yourself) that would do no harm to be prepared to, dont hesitate to add more!

J-

you can always search for questions via google.

I've heard that they might throw 2 or 3 scenarios as ask what I would do in such situation. So I would like your advises on what you think would be the best suited answer the each of them. Please be serious! <_<

J-

1 - You'd stop the bus and call for help, either directly if you're wired that way, or through your dispatch person.

2 - You'd advise him of the fare and then let him on for free. If it became a repeat occurrence you'd deal with it then.

3 - Talk loudly to wake him up. If that still doesn't work report it to your supervisor and let them come and help. In a small town you'd be on your own so you could find another driver and both try to wake him up or call for police. If he looks like he's really drunk or not breathing, well you'd better call paramedics/fire as well.

Basically you have to remember that above all else you have to kiss everybody's ass that you deal with. Do not answer questions with any sort of mind on what is technically right and be prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to the tenth power time-and-time again.