2013 Articulated Hybrid Low-Floor Bus Order

323 Surrey Ctrl Stn

Not to sound like somebody we all know(coughs interiors) But could someone who knows places to get them please grab some roof shots(modeling purposes) please?I seen on flicker that there has to be good places out there cause I found a bunch of good ones with the Tracklesses Thanks!

R12010 was spotted heading WB along 41st, I spotted it at about 3:15 at 41st and Oak. Possibly travelling to UBC to pick up the loads. I

I spotted two of them heading westbound on 41st Avenue yesterday at around 9-10pm. It was Saturday, so couldn't be going to UBC. I wonder if they were coming from the BTC?

I did to get a shot of one of them from an upper angle at Bridgeport Stn today.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-edmonton-transit/8762340730/

Not to sound like somebody we all know(coughs interiors) But could someone who knows places to get them please grab some roof shots(modeling purposes) please?I seen on flicker that there has to be good places out there cause I found a bunch of good ones with the Tracklesses Thanks!

(coughs interiors) lol.... mm I know who...

I noticed when i saw the the rear of the XDE60, there is something protruding from under the engine compartment of what looks liked a second smoke stack?? I thought i was tripping and looked twice to find the smoke stack in it's usual place up top. Any of you mechanic gurus know?